Mysonne talkin about T.I. teamin up with the police

I came across this video on WSHH and the begining of it... I thought it was gonna be some garbage but dude has a good point. Real stuff here.

i know this dude.. hate this dude
smh.gif

he talkin like being a street *@$!! is a legit job
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

#!#* outta here
dudes taking being street, being real, being G, being what the #!#* ever.. takin it all too far

wants to talk about men. men don't make videos like this
rambling about what another man is doing.
if you don't want to snitch, then don't. you ain't gotta listen to dude.
lame

Dudes will always talk big and bad. About how I'd do this or never do that... until it's their freedom on the line.

^ You gotta understand,thats coming from a jail +*$+! that most likely got told on somehoy to end up doin the time he did. I feel mysonne....+*$+! makin awhole lotta sense if you ask me

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

#!#* outta here
dudes taking being street, being real, being G, being what the #!#* ever.. takin it all too far
hip hop is almost 100% image but I agree with you. dudes be 35 living at home talking about how they stay in the street.......
tired.gif

EDIT: he kind of has a point
ohwell.gif
. people making money advocating thelifestyle... then in a sense he was used as a tool.

laugh.gif
Like a OG told me "snitchin is wrong but so is the stuff u doin how u gone do whatevers necessary to survive but tell him not to do whateversnecessary to survive or stay out of jail when its all said and done street ethics is an oxymoron"

I feel both sides but when its all said in done if u cant stand the heat get the fok

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

#!#* outta here
hip hop is almost 100% image but I agree with you. dudes be 35 living at home talking about how they stay in the street.......
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Does the dude realize he got caught with silencers and automatics and should have gotten at least 10 in jail... this is why the dude aint in Jail for the restof his life..smh

Dude need to be at home studying the tape of Ness getting all in him and rethink his life.

I feel dude because T.I should know thats not a good look but $%%+ I'd do it. Son looked like he was about to cry lol

Mysonne was telling the truth, alot of people that decide to do things in the street tend to talk about the street codes what and what not to do then they endof snitching or working with the police in order to get a reduced sentence, we all know this.

The messed up thing about snitching is that the loyalty is no longer there, i dont know tips full situation however no one wants time in jail or prison. Weknow the consequences for doing certaings thing though, I love TI's music and everything. Im not going to snitch on no one that is making a living (im notsaying that ti has done so) selling illegal product or whatever because i feel like its a waste of my time to report it as the government does illegal ***every single day and get away with it. If someone around my way was doing something wrong though and i knew about it i would call them out on it for examplelike if someone raped someone else or abused a child then i would more than likely tell yes however that is a whole different story. Now being on crimestoppersi mean thats his choice, it can be a win or a lose situation. It can either help or it can backfire.

I still won't call another grown man a snitch unless I have proof of it though. It's easy to point fingersbehind a computer screen, especially when your family is on the line, but on the other hand u do have so called respected crime figures (i.e. Lucky Luciano)making deals with the feds even though they don't snitch on anyone.

All I can say is TIP better have a good explanation for this....
nerd.gif

^You are right, thats the thing we dont know exactly what occured.

Im not even saying backfire as far as sells go because i think he'll always be straight as an artist, im just saying that it could backfire on him as aperson/his conscience thats all.

laugh.gif
That !*%* was sooooo unnecessary, although I feel where he'scoming from.

Let Tip live though. I'm sure the n going through it whether he snitched or not.

Crazy thing is, it was a snitch is that got him bagged anyway.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

laugh.gif
That !*%* was sooooo unnecessary, although I feel where he's coming from.

Let Tip live though. I'm sure the n going through it whether he snitched or not.

i completely forgot about that

mysonne still trying to get in the game...

too bad millz never got put on, its like he was almost there...then fell off the planet.

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Half ya'll dudes really crack me up. Talking about "TI is a snitch" or "Mycareerisdone has a point" How? You cats can thug it out behind high speed internet all you want, but ebd of the day when it's 1 year VS 10 years federal time miss me with that talk of "I'm not shooting a crime prevention hotline video to come home 9 years early" talk
laugh.gif
tired.gif
It's the same cats on NT who talk about not snitching who live in a duplex with their parents and will tell Dirty or Meth anyone's IP address for their old sn back.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Zing!

I wouldn't & won't advocate snitching. If you're in it, you're in it & know the possible outcomes. Stack your cheese & have a goodlawyer if so.

But if that man did snitch, why should i care if he ain't snitch on me or I'm not doing business w/him?

This dude just mad he did 7 years for mugging a cabbie while TI walks with all them burners.

I feel alot of what Mys. is saying, but I dont blame TI for what he did.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Dudes will always talk big and bad. About how I'd do this or never do that... until it's their freedom on the line.
did you forget mysonne did 7 years upstate?

homie was up and comin in the late 90's early 00's word to ruff ryders VOL. 1

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

laugh.gif
That !*%* was sooooo unnecessary, although I feel where he's coming from.

This is crazy at the end of the day how can you assume a dude you don't know did or didn't do anything based on anything other than an assumption thathe did and his assertion that he didn't. This is ludicrous, if he snitched, who went to jail. He's famous I figure somebody would have to be mad atT.I. snitching on them and officially putting the word out to damage his character. Would you ask somebody on your block if they snitched with no evidenceeither way after they got caught with mad guns. Unless you know something, you are producing idle chatter at the most. I will now end my idle chatter onwhether or not he snitched by saying I don't know either way, don't think he did, and know it's really none of my business.

Back
Top Bottom