My parents are not letting me spend my OWN money

I have a job and put it all on my paypal.  My mom says that even though I have $, I shouldn't spend it.  I told her what's the point of getting money if you aren't going to let me use it and she says nobody told me to get a job.  I can't just order from eBay as it will ship to my door and she's going to see it.  I spent the whole summer working to get $ and now I can't even use it. 

laugh.gif
How old are you?
Ship it to a trustworthy friend

Your mother is right. I wish I had all the money I wasted as a highschooler now.
*assuming you're like 15-16
If you're an adult do whatever the #@!$ you want

I'm 16, i can ship it to my pal's house but that'd mean I'd have to hide it whenever I'm at home. I'm not even spending ALL the summer earnings. Just a few snapbacks and the black cements and I'll stop spending $.  
She gets all butt hurt when I don't listen to her and she ignores me. 

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Your mother is right. I wish I had all the money I wasted as a highschooler now.
*assuming you're like 15-16
If you're an adult do whatever the #@!$ you want

your soundin like moms right now...I dont even rock snapbacks...but let the kid cop some snapbacks...they're obviously what everybody is rockin right now...go ahead and act like you weren't 16 before

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Snapbacks?

Mom: 1
You: -37
laugh.gif

But seriously, if you really want them then get them, its your money. But just cause you have money doesn't mean you need to spend it, I wasted a bunch of money in HS on stupid stuff that I don't use anymore and now I wish I had that money and regret  buying a lot of that stuff.

She's sort of right - you'll look back in 10 years and wish you'd never wasted all that money you had.

There's nothing wrong with spending a bit of it on something you want though - just don't go nuts. She can't complain at that.

terrible, she just ruined my 3 day weekend. I ran home from school to load the vanilla card to my paypal and was looking forward to it.

^Yes I'm chinese. But that doesn't matter, I know tons of my friends who do whatever they want.

It's not like i'm spending 6 bills on a goose jacket like everyone at school. I'm asking for just over $200. My parents insist they but me some $60 shoes but I say no I want the black cements which I'll buy with my own money but they are like 175 is too much for a shoe

Back
Top Bottom