MY GIRL IS THE MOST USELESS ____ IVE EVER MET...how can i tell her, "nicely"?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Then why are you with her if you find her unattractive and useless? You are just wasting her time.

Im pretty sure it goes both ways, except OP is getting fed up with it
laugh.gif
at OP tho 

wai is she useless because she has nothing going on (school, career, job) or simply because shes ugly?...

pics of how breathtaking you are though, im curious.

wai is she useless because she has nothing going on (school, career, job) or simply because shes ugly?...

pics of how breathtaking you are though, im curious.

I'll give you a trash bag full of cut grass for her.

If she fills the void in every other department thn try n upgrade her looks (i.e- clothes hair etc) bcuz with every fine chick comes a new attitude in which it may b worse thn wat ur dealn wit..

If she fills the void in every other department thn try n upgrade her looks (i.e- clothes hair etc) bcuz with every fine chick comes a new attitude in which it may b worse thn wat ur dealn wit..

I'll give you a trash bag full of cut grass for her.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

the PYG thread got me reconsidering my options as of the past hour.

and realized my current gf is absolutely USELESS and unattractive to those 10s dudes is posting.

and when i say USELESS, i mean USELESS. i couldnt trade her for a trash bag full of cut grass.

my shoes look good. my car and dreads look good. im breathtaking, and shes just OK.
indifferent.gif

all help is appreciated 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the PYG thread got me reconsidering my options as of the past hour.

and realized my current gf is absolutely USELESS and unattractive to those 10s dudes is posting.

and when i say USELESS, i mean USELESS. i couldnt trade her for a trash bag full of cut grass.

my shoes look good. my car and dreads look good. im breathtaking, and shes just OK.
indifferent.gif

all help is appreciated 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngj00

i cant get her to even call me for the world anymore. i have to MAKE her do things now, like, literally physically make her do things.
I think that she may feel the same way about you. Girls do this sometimes when they're looking for the next dude. You don't get phone calls because she's paying attention to other guys. Look into this OP, she may be skeezin' on the low!

word she probably lost interest too

Originally Posted by youngj00

i cant get her to even call me for the world anymore. i have to MAKE her do things now, like, literally physically make her do things.
I think that she may feel the same way about you. Girls do this sometimes when they're looking for the next dude. You don't get phone calls because she's paying attention to other guys. Look into this OP, she may be skeezin' on the low!

word she probably lost interest too

Back
Top Bottom