MY GIRL IS THE MOST USELESS ____ IVE EVER MET...how can i tell her, "nicely"?

Did this _ just say he was breath taking though?

roll.gif

lmfao @ breathtaking!!!...

this is probably one of the funniest rants Ive ever heard on NT

*dead*

lmfao @ breathtaking!!!...

this is probably one of the funniest rants Ive ever heard on NT

*dead*

This is my favorite thread in a while. Thank you OP. Thank you and your busted *## excuse of a female companion.
pimp.gif

This is my favorite thread in a while. Thank you OP. Thank you and your busted *## excuse of a female companion.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I mean, I thought I was pretty useless for a while. I dropped out of HS for personal reasons and was working doodoo full time jobs to keep my mind off of my life.
Then I started reading about physics ALL the time and realized that I was better at calc and science than everyone I knew yet they were out there getting stuff done.
I ended up getting a perfect score on my GED (except social studies, 10 points off or something), 2280 on my SATs and applied to Macaulay Honors College because arguably the top physicist in the world right now teaches a course there, got in and am going strong.
My dad now trusts me to help him with his wine business and I make as much as people with salaried positions at hospitals off of maybe 3 hours of work a week and I'm going to school for free. Feels Goodman.

What I'm trying to say is some girls take a while to realize their potential, just like some guys.

Now, if what you meant by useless is that she expects you to take care of her while she does nothing, that's a different story.
Inspirational story, i'm in the process of turning my life around too.. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom