MY GIRL IS THE MOST USELESS ____ IVE EVER MET...how can i tell her, "nicely"?

roll.gif

The fact youre on here complaining about some girl who is OK ... Shows you aint baggin no bad chicks PERIOD

The fact youre on here complaining about some girl who is OK ... Shows you aint baggin no bad chicks PERIOD

No use being in a relationship if you're not satisfied, but don't do it off impulse if you got a lot invested into her.

But you gotta post pics fam, not even for the thirst... you got us all curious

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

A lot of girls are like that nowadays 
They expect you to have your ##@% together just to be with them... while they have nothing going for them besides a cute face and that thing between their legs 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif
preach.

tired.gif
tired.gif

No use being in a relationship if you're not satisfied, but don't do it off impulse if you got a lot invested into her.

But you gotta post pics fam, not even for the thirst... you got us all curious

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

A lot of girls are like that nowadays 
They expect you to have your ##@% together just to be with them... while they have nothing going for them besides a cute face and that thing between their legs 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif
preach.

tired.gif
tired.gif

Usually I wouldn't want this, but I think pics of BOTH of you are crucial for this thread

Usually I wouldn't want this, but I think pics of BOTH of you are crucial for this thread

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I mean, I thought I was pretty useless for a while. I dropped out of HS for personal reasons and was working doodoo full time jobs to keep my mind off of my life.
Then I started reading about physics ALL the time and realized that I was better at calc and science than everyone I knew yet they were out there getting stuff done.
I ended up getting a perfect score on my GED (except social studies, 10 points off or something), 2280 on my SATs and applied to Macaulay Honors College because arguably the top physicist in the world right now teaches a course there, got in and am going strong.
My dad now trusts me to help him with his wine business and I make as much as people with salaried positions at hospitals off of maybe 3 hours of work a week and I'm going to school for free. Feels Goodman.

What I'm trying to say is some girls take a while to realize their potential, just like some guys.

Now, if what you meant by useless is that she expects you to take care of her while she does nothing, that's a different story.
I realize your potential 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I mean, I thought I was pretty useless for a while. I dropped out of HS for personal reasons and was working doodoo full time jobs to keep my mind off of my life.
Then I started reading about physics ALL the time and realized that I was better at calc and science than everyone I knew yet they were out there getting stuff done.
I ended up getting a perfect score on my GED (except social studies, 10 points off or something), 2280 on my SATs and applied to Macaulay Honors College because arguably the top physicist in the world right now teaches a course there, got in and am going strong.
My dad now trusts me to help him with his wine business and I make as much as people with salaried positions at hospitals off of maybe 3 hours of work a week and I'm going to school for free. Feels Goodman.

What I'm trying to say is some girls take a while to realize their potential, just like some guys.

Now, if what you meant by useless is that she expects you to take care of her while she does nothing, that's a different story.
I realize your potential 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom