MY GIRL IS THE MOST USELESS ____ IVE EVER MET...how can i tell her, "nicely"?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I mean, I thought I was pretty useless for a while. I dropped out of HS for personal reasons and was working doodoo full time jobs to keep my mind off of my life.

Then I started reading about physics ALL the time and realized that I was better at calc and science than everyone I knew yet they were out there getting stuff done.

I ended up getting a perfect score on my GED (except social studies, 10 points off or something), 2280 on my SATs and applied to Macaulay Honors College because arguably the top physicist in the world right now teaches a course there, got in and am going strong.

My dad now trusts me to help him with his wine business and I make as much as people with salaried positions at hospitals off of maybe 3 hours of work a week and I'm going to school for free. Feels Goodman.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bravo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by reeeem0

i cant get her to even call me for the world anymore. i have to MAKE her do things now, like, literally physically make her do things.
I think that she may feel the same way about you. Girls do this sometimes when they're looking for the next dude. You don't get phone calls because she's paying attention to other guys. Look into this OP, she may be skeezin' on the low!

Youngj knows what hes talking about.. check your girl, or dead your girl.

i cant get her to even call me for the world anymore. i have to MAKE her do things now, like, literally physically make her do things.
I think that she may feel the same way about you. Girls do this sometimes when they're looking for the next dude. You don't get phone calls because she's paying attention to other guys. Look into this OP, she may be skeezin' on the low!

the PYG thread got me reconsidering my options as of the past hour.

and realized my current gf is absolutely USELESS and unattractive to those 10s dudes is posting.

and when i say USELESS, i mean USELESS. i couldnt trade her for a trash bag full of cut grass.

my shoes look good. my car and dreads look good. im breathtaking, and shes just OK.
indifferent.gif

all help is appreciated 
ohwell.gif
e0e2642355235bccc25dbd12ecd27753e9a3af4e.jpg

the PYG thread got me reconsidering my options as of the past hour.

and realized my current gf is absolutely USELESS and unattractive to those 10s dudes is posting.

and when i say USELESS, i mean USELESS. i couldnt trade her for a trash bag full of cut grass.

my shoes look good. my car and dreads look good. im breathtaking, and shes just OK.
indifferent.gif

all help is appreciated 
ohwell.gif
e0e2642355235bccc25dbd12ecd27753e9a3af4e.jpg

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Then why are you with her if you find her unattractive and useless? You are just wasting her time.
She's wasting his time. He's breathtaking.

Then why are you with her if you find her unattractive and useless? You are just wasting her time.

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

she is and i am..i can stop running water

but yall some characters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

she is and i am..i can stop running water

but yall some characters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

hahah OP to high on his high horse to even think twice about how his girl is getting tag teamed when he's expecting a call.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

hahah OP to high on his high horse to even think twice about how his girl is getting tag teamed when he's expecting a call.

just do it OP, dump her and find someone else. if you aint feelin it, you aint feeling it..no sense in trying to think of a way to tell her nicely. LIG and keep it pushin on to the next one.

just do it OP, dump her and find someone else. if you aint feelin it, you aint feeling it..no sense in trying to think of a way to tell her nicely. LIG and keep it pushin on to the next one.

A lot of girls are like that nowadays 
They expect you to have your ##@% together just to be with them... while they have nothing going for them besides a cute face and that thing between their legs 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif
preach.

A lot of girls are like that nowadays 
They expect you to have your ##@% together just to be with them... while they have nothing going for them besides a cute face and that thing between their legs 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif
preach.

Im pretty sure it goes both ways, except OP is getting fed up with it
laugh.gif
at OP tho 

Back
Top Bottom