My friends think J-Lo is fat

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i will only forgive you cause you have no cakes.
think about this.
chick bent over... her booty stick out like 4 inches from her sexbox360.
how dude gonna plug his controller in if the cord like 6-7 inches?

meanwhile his slim ps2 controller port is right there. sure the games suck and he only got battle arena toshinden...but he can play it.
u feel me?

i personally got that $399 limited edition HALO3 wireless jumpoff. i can hit my sexbox from anywhere in the room.

knowwhatimtombout?

had to use codes so i wont get banned.
roll.gif

Great analogy.

Any small guys in here want to give their intake on this?Is it harder to get with thicker girls because of the reasons mentioned above? Is there really adifference when it comes to getting it in there whether it is a phat %+! or no %+!?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

think about this.

meanwhile his slim ps2 controller port is right there. sure the games suck and he only got battle arena toshinden...but he can play it.
u feel me?

i personally got that $399 limited edition HALO3 wireless jumpoff. i can hit my sexbox from anywhere in the room.

knowwhatimtombout?

roll.gif

Great analogy.

Any small guys in here want to give their intake on this?Is it harder to get with thicker girls because of the reasons mentioned above? Is there really a difference when it comes to getting it in there whether it is a phat %+! or no %+!?

Don't all rush to respond now.

J-Lo was the goods in the early 00's....NO denying that....

She's aged well, but this is how her behind looked on NYE

j-lo-from-the-back.jpg

She just got older...

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Cause his peen is small and he's doesn't think he'll be able to satisfy a girl with a fat donkey. So naturally he'll shy away from voluptuous, full figured women.

Sorry for being an ignoramus, but can someone enlighten me here? If a man has a small penis (smaller than average), then does that not mean he will not be able to satisfy a girl with a fat donkey and a girl with a smaller butt/pancake butt too? Isn't it all about how the P takes it?

I always hear men saying oh he does not not voluptuous or full figured women because he is small. What if that is just his preference? Plus, not all voluptuous/curvy girls have huge butts or cake.
think about this.

u feel me?

knowwhatimtombout?

roll.gif
son brought out the Battle Arena Toshinden bwahahahah iused to play that

yea but I love phattys, but this extends to something very similar -
I have a white friend that says "i dont like asian girls" and I have a peruvian friend that says "i dont like white girls" ... see I thinkthe reason they say such things is because they cant pull said girls. Cuz lets be serious - everyone loves a white girl - hell any guy loves any thing with a___ and is attractive.

Cause his peen is small and he's doesn't think he'll be able to satisfy a girl with a fat donkey. So naturally he'll shy away from voluptuous, full figured women.

Sorry for being an ignoramus, but can someone enlighten me here? If a man has a small penis (smaller than average), then does that not mean he will not be able to satisfy a girl with a fat donkey and a girl with a smaller butt/pancake butt too? Isn't it all about how the P takes it?

I always hear men saying oh he does not not voluptuous or full figured women because he is small. What if that is just his preference? Plus, not all voluptuous/curvy girls have huge butts or cake.
think about this.

u feel me?

knowwhatimtombout?

defibrillator.jpg

Originally Posted by 0cks

think about this.

u feel me?

knowwhatimtombout?

defibrillator.jpg

Bro, I'm crying right now..

Originally Posted by 0cks

think about this.

u feel me?

knowwhatimtombout?

defibrillator.jpg

pic + what championeditions breakdown
roll.gif

think about this.

u feel me?

knowwhatimtombout?

roll.gif

Great analogy.

Any small guys in here want to give their intake on this?Is it harder to get with thicker girls because of the reasons mentioned above? Is there really a difference when it comes to getting it in there whether it is a phat %+! or no %+!?
You really think they're gonna admit to it?
laugh.gif

I must be fat, too, then. :/

PYP and lets see
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

What ethnicity are you?
nerd.gif
Indian? Middle Eastern?

Middle Eastern. To be exact, I am of Palestinian descent.

Going back to topic, I do not know how anyone can call Jennifer Lopez fat. Medically, she does not even fit that definition or even close to it. People misusethe word fat to their own liking and abuse the word too much.

What ethnicity are you?
nerd.gif
Indian? Middle Eastern?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hazel got cakes for days...[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...up top and down low...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I could post a pic if you want...?[/color]

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

What ethnicity are you?
nerd.gif
Indian? Middle Eastern?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hazel got cakes for days...[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...up top and down low...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I could post a pic if you want...?[/color]

Go ahead and do it

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

Hazel got cakes for days...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...up top and down low...

I could post a pic if you want...?

Oh hells nooo. Please do not.

I do not have cakes anymore anyways. So whatever pic you got is from couple of months ago. I lost 10 lbs recently and now I am just more wide.

Isn't this about Jennifer Lopez and how some misinformed and disillusioned individuals call her fat?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
J.Lofat? she probably has/had less body fat then your frail $%! friends
Same thing goes for that chick in the black, the things I would do
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom