Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

Hazel got cakes for days...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...up top and down low...

I could post a pic if you want...?
Oh hells nooo. Please do not.

I do not have cakes anymore anyways. So whatever pic you got is from couple of months ago. I lost 10 lbs recently and now I am just more wide.

Isn't this about Jennifer Lopez and how some misinformed and disillusioned individuals call her fat?

laugh.gif
You're really secretive. Almost like you do it on purpose for more attention.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i will only forgive you cause you have no cakes.
think about this.
chick bent over... her booty stick out like 4 inches from her sexbox360.
how dude gonna plug his controller in if the cord like 6-7 inches?

meanwhile his slim ps2 controller port is right there. sure the games suck and he only got battle arena toshinden...but he can play it.
u feel me?

i personally got that $399 limited edition HALO3 wireless jumpoff. i can hit my sexbox from anywhere in the room.

knowwhatimtombout?

had to use codes so i wont get banned.
roll.gif

Great analogy.

Any small guys in here want to give their intake on this?Is it harder to get with thicker girls because of the reasons mentioned above? Is there really a difference when it comes to getting it in there whether it is a phat %+! or no %+!?

Im no mandingo but i think i top out at about 8 or soo. If you cant hit it from the back thats what missionary is for!

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Jennifer+Lopez+1196811844169.jpg

Also posted this and got answers like "eww.. like at how wide those hips are"
your friends are gay for sure. Since when did men not like hips
indifferent.gif
boobs hips and @#$ is what makes them a woman

35KD wrote:

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

What ethnicity are you?
nerd.gif
Indian? Middle Eastern?

Middle Eastern. To be exact, I am of Palestinian descent.

Going back to topic, I do not know how anyone can call Jennifer Lopez fat. Medically, she does not even fit that definition or even close to it. People misuse the word fat to their own liking and abuse the word too much.

she popped a couple kids out and her body isn't what it used to be but it is what it is. makes room for the next pretty face, curvey shape (insert new namehere). After seeing her on New Years tho, yea her body isn't what it used to be. I'm not gonna go as far as to call her fat tho, and in a country where4/5 people in any room/work place/store you go to is over weight (yes check it out next time your at work), people need to stop throwin that word around.Especially with the body image problems most woman have

I'm on my phone so for that reason I didn't browse all 7 pages and can't embed but I wanted to share (so my bad if posted & can someoneembed)... But yeah, coincedence I see this thread becausesomeone sent me this link today. Now, I never been a "fan" of JLo but this vid def. made me appreciate her. lol @ fat Dont know when this aired butif it was after the kids, wow, impressive.

Your friends obviously are in to 12 year old boy's bodies.
Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i will only forgive you cause you have no cakes.
think about this.
chick bent over... her booty stick out like 4 inches from her sexbox360.
how dude gonna plug his controller in if the cord like 6-7 inches?

meanwhile his slim ps2 controller port is right there. sure the games suck and he only got battle arena toshinden...but he can play it.
u feel me?

i personally got that $399 limited edition HALO3 wireless jumpoff. i can hit my sexbox from anywhere in the room.

knowwhatimtombout?

had to use codes so i wont get banned.
You hatin son. That and the 2nd one was my game!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tho

NT'ers always make me laugh...

Shorty that was posted in the tights body is on point..

but you always got that NT'er that says they to big, to fat and they be hitting straight dimes.

i remember when hovkid was in the spandex thread and was giving his insight on thick girls..

so us Nt'ers that know whats thick and whats not, we can never win

Back
Top Bottom