jennifer_lopez_ass.jpg

einstein_loves_ass.jpg

jlo-thumb.jpeg

0914_jlo.jpg

nerd.gif
After further review
nerd.gif
Shes not fat.

How can you not say that is perfection. That looks like it's straight out of a comic book. Only a scullpture can make something like that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Cause his peen is small and he's doesn't think he'll be able to satisfy a girl with a fat donkey. So naturally he'll shy away from voluptuous, full figured women.

Sorry for being an ignoramus, but can someone enlighten me here? If a man has a small penis (smaller than average), then does that not mean he will not be ableto satisfy a girl with a fat donkey and a girl with a smaller butt/pancake butt too? Isn't it all about how the P takes it?

I always hear men saying oh he does not not voluptuous or full figured women because he is small. What if that is just his preference? Plus, not allvoluptuous/curvy girls have huge butts or cake.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Cause his peen is small and he's doesn't think he'll be able to satisfy a girl with a fat donkey. So naturally he'll shy away from voluptuous, full figured women.

Sorry for being an ignoramus, but can someone enlighten me here? If a man has a small penis (smaller than average), then does that not mean he will not be able to satisfy a girl with a fat donkey and a girl with a smaller butt/pancake butt too? Isn't it all about how the P takes it?

I always hear men saying oh he does not not voluptuous or full figured women because he is small. What if that is just his preference? Plus, not all voluptuous/curvy girls have huge butts or cake.
i will only forgive you cause you have no cakes.
think about this.
chick bent over... her booty stick out like 4 inches from her sexbox360.
how dude gonna plug his controller in if the cord like 6-7 inches?

meanwhile his slim ps2 controller port is right there. sure the games suck and he only got battle arena toshinden...but he can play it.
u feel me?

i personally got that $399 limited edition HALO3 wireless jumpoff. i can hit my sexbox from anywhere in the room.

knowwhatimtombout?

had to use codes so i wont get banned.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're forgetting the fact that chicks with big butts usually have a small box....so even if u you had a small @+$%, it wouldn't be that hard tosatisfy them..

all i can say is if ole boy stays the night sleep on your back

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Oh yeah they used this as evidence
indifferent.gif

jennifer_lopez_ass.jpg
thats from like the 90s...shes out of shape now compared to that
i would smash though

megan fox just does not eat anything which is rather unattractive

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Oh yeah they used this as evidence
indifferent.gif

jennifer_lopez_ass.jpg
thats from like the 90s...shes out of shape now compared to that
i would smash though

megan fox just does not eat anything which is rather unattractive
at least in the bay area, even white dudes love @#$ like this. jlo had the perfect body, slim with a healthy @#$. i dont get how dudes likefemales with bony butts, isnt it uncomfortable to even hit that? from personal experience just grinding up on a flat @#% chick at the club didnt feel right atall
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Sorry for being an ignoramus, but can someone enlighten me here? If a man has a small penis (smaller than average), then does that not mean he will not be able to satisfy a girl with a fat donkey and a girl with a smaller butt/pancake butt too? Isn't it all about how the P takes it?

I always hear men saying oh he does not not voluptuous or full figured women because he is small. What if that is just his preference? Plus, not all voluptuous/curvy girls have huge butts or cake.
i will only forgive you cause you have no cakes.
think about this.
chick bent over... her booty stick out like 4 inches from her sexbox360.
how dude gonna plug his controller in if the cord like 6-7 inches?

meanwhile his slim ps2 controller port is right there. sure the games suck and he only got battle arena toshinden...but he can play it.
u feel me?

i personally got that $399 limited edition HALO3 wireless jumpoff. i can hit my sexbox from anywhere in the room.

knowwhatimtombout?

had to use codes so i wont get banned.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom