My friends think J-Lo is fat

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

They must be virgins.

No man who has ever had a large posterior bounce on his private areas would say such a thing
I have
grin.gif

Thick chicks are boring as hell in bed..slim chicks can take the @%%* better
pimp.gif
Point taken, but ain't nothin' better than bending a fat @#@ over and watching that $%%* wave to you.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

They are white. Simple as that. Different races like different body types. Can't knock them

True. There was this white girl at my school last year who had a big booty, but she said in HS a lot of dudes ain't talk to her because they said she wasfat.

521094556_70e2f8a600.jpg

Bout as perfect as you can get on a female! And that's not fat.. JLO is a dancer and workout fanatic. That booty is toned.

Originally Posted by Diego

I don't like fat butts like that

megan fox>jlo

Aint you from the BX?
Ya

Thick females are
pimp.gif
but slim females are better when it comes to smashingimo

They must be virgins.

No man who has ever had a large posterior bounce on his private areas would say such a thing
I have
grin.gif

Thick chicks are boring as hell in bed..slim chicks can take the @%%* better
pimp.gif
Point taken, but ain't nothin' better than bending a fat @#@ over and watching that $%%* wave to you.
Point taken
laugh.gif

They must be virgins.

I have
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Thick chicks are boring as hell in bed..slim chicks can take the @%%* better[/color]
pimp.gif

If you say so.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

They must be virgins.

I have
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Thick chicks are boring as hell in bed..slim chicks can take the @%%* better[/color]
pimp.gif

If you say so.

yea i dont think i can co-sign that statement

maybe those particular chicks sex game was wack.

aye from my experience (and ive had a hell of alot)
slim chicks have sex WAAAAY better than thick chicks if you havin sex for the pure pleasure of it.
theyre not all caught up on "oh no i have a roll if i bend this way" or "im too heavy" or "turn off 100% of the lights so its a totalall emcompassing darkness to the point you cant even aim the D to the P without feelin around"
slim chicks just get naked and jump on your wildly.

but if you havin sex just for you...thick chicks is the way to go. aint nothing like seeing a thick +#% chick booty spread all wide just for you.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

They must be virgins.

I have
grin.gif

pimp.gif

If you say so.

Dude smashed like 1.5 thick chicks and comes on here and says all thick chicks are boring. Negatron!

Originally Posted by Al Audi

They must be virgins.

I have
grin.gif

pimp.gif

If you say so.

Dude smashed like 1.5 thick chicks and comes on here and says all thick chicks are boring. Negatron!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

slim chicks have sex WAAAAY better than thick chicks if you havin sex for the pure pleasure of it.
This guy knows
smokin.gif

this whole thread annoys the hell out of me. like seriously dammit. lol girls are fantastic, all shades, colors, sizes everything all over. They are wonderfuljust love and adore them.. its fun.. they feel good
pimp.gif
. trust me.

dude i prefer slimmer girls over girls like the one in black posted above......and even i gotta disagree.

jlo's #** looks just about perfect in that pic.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

this whole thread annoys the hell out of me. like seriously dammit. lol girls are fantastic, all shades, colors, sizes everything all over. They are wonderful just love and adore them.. its fun.. they feel good
pimp.gif
. trust me.

Koudie for '12!!!!

you are 100% right. there shouldnt even really be a thread.
cause when it comes down to that bottom line....

Every man would smash any chick at anytime anywhere.

I don't get it. Dudes have an opinion on a girl and they must be %+%#?? I don't find Gabrielle Union attractive and I don't think Megan Fox is allthat. J Lo is also bigger than I like it. I would still slay any of them though.

Back
Top Bottom