MTV's The Challenge

Fessy coulda done that elim without the bungee, fool never got 2 sticks. :rofl:

Nany with the foot save :wow:

Strong Final Four teams. Glad Fes caught that L.

100 hours :sick: They wilyin.

4 day final crazy.
Horacio working Anessa and Jordan into a semi-shoot. :lol:

Anessa clowing Fessy for his performance in the elimination like her fat *** could've done better.

Nany showed out in the elimination.

They wildin with that 100 hour final.

How many episodes is that gonna be?
Think there’s 3 episodes left.

While I'm glad to see Fessy go but that elimination was lame. I'd rather they had something with a combination of physical and mental.

Pulling for Horacio and Olivia to win but wouldn't be surprised if Devin and Tori did. Since eliminations were a thing has a rookie pair ever won??

While I'm glad to see Fessy go but that elimination was lame. I'd rather they had something with a combination of physical and mental.

Pulling for Horacio and Olivia to win but wouldn't be surprised if Devin and Tori did. Since eliminations were a thing has a rookie pair ever won??
pair I’m not too sure of but San Diego (Zach, Ashley, Sam and frank) won battle of the seasons all 4 were rookies. That season was mids and Frank was ******* unbearable tho. Turbo won war or the worlds. Sarah came close her first season but kellyanne’s fine self couldn’t hang in the final

Eh I didn't mind it. Fessy usually has the advantage in eliminations especially physical. That one was kinda fun honestly. Looked a lot tougher than I thought.

pair I’m not too sure of but San Diego (Zach, Ashley, Sam and frank) won battle of the seasons all 4 were rookies. That season was mids and Frank was ****ing unbearable tho. Turbo won war or the worlds. Sarah came close her first season but kellyanne’s fine self couldn’t hang in the final
Yep save for Ashley I didn't really care for that team. Frank and Zach were terrible to Sam that season.

Really wish we'd seen more of Ashley for obvious reasons. True definition of a milf and has a nice little bumper.

Yep save for Ashley I didn't really care for that team. Frank and Zach were terrible to Sam that season.

Really wish we'd seen more of Ashley for obvious reasons. True definition of a milf and has a nice little bumper.

Yeah she was cold. Dario never came back after smashing

We really getting a 3 part final?? Hoping it's worth it and they don't have some twist like the seasons where they "time" each individual and the overall winner gets to chose to split or keep all the money themselves. I'm thinking they eliminate one pair in tonight's or next weeks episode.

Cotdamn Olivia's nose/face got ****** up from that recoil from the sling.
picard.png

Man that was ****** up. How did they not give them goggles for that slingshot challenge? They had goggles when they did it earlier in the season. She could have easily lost an eye.

And on the other side of the spectrum we got Aneesa spraining her ankle as soon as she has to move 100 feet.

Man that was ****ed up. How did they not give them goggles for that slingshot challenge? They had goggles when they did it earlier in the season. She could have easily lost an eye.

And on the other side of the spectrum we got Aneesa spraining her ankle as soon as she has to move 100 feet.

phaser-death-star-trek.gif

I remember the previews seein all the blood, had no idea it was the same person, twice. :wow: :lol:

Kinda feels like Devin/Tori season, but I know they got 3 days left.

I can't see Jordan being able to overcome with his partner.

Sucks Horacio and Olivia are out of the final. It's looking like Devin and Tori got this but there is always some type of great "equalizer" towards the end of these finals so no team every feels truly out of it given recent seasons formats. For all we know Aneesa and Jordan could finish last every heat but the last one and still have a shot to win lol and smh.

PSA: Inferno III is now streaming on Paramount+. Weird season that started with CT's first DQ (punched Davis on the first night).

God damn I lost it on that recoil :lol:

Just glad she didn’t catch it in the eye though that would’ve been curtains.

Hope they both come back next season for some redemption. Let Horacio do his thing solo.

Once they started zooming in on the golf ball as Olivia was ready to let it go, I knew some **** was about to happen but didn’t expect that to happen :lol:

They’ll be back on future challenges though, both are heavy hitters.

It’s funny how Anessa can say Jordan is the greatest and most understanding partner, to him being too pushy all of a sudden. As great as a person as she may be, Anessa has to know she will never win a final. A Milli is on the line and you want to walk, directly affecting your partner. While Olivia Bae is willing to cut off her finger and wanted to put a band-aid on her nose so she can continue.

Olivia was taking all kind of L’s, thought they have a shot

Fully expected Anneesa to fall apart as always

The 100 hours sounds intense but this looking like 1 of the easier finals:

2 hrs was for driving, other 3 was a peleton bike ride that didnt punish you if you were slow, just less sleep.

So far the other items haven’t been too grueling

Devin/Tory should sabotage Nany/Johnny, it’s the final, looking to setup for Nany finally winning won smh as I see Devin/Tory fall apart 2nd half

Aneesa on that Paul pierce finals injury on a wheelchair while Olivia trying to continue like Kobe on a torn Achilles :lol:

Back
Top Bottom