MTV's The Challenge

Lol bananas lost to devin who chain smokes and drinks beers all day long :lol:. Tori was the second strongest in a weak female cast. this was her season to lose after laurel left.
Devin/tori are only the 2nd and 3rd are you the one people to win the challenge (hunter was the first on final reckoning) since they incorporated them 12 seasons ago on rivals 2.

Last edited:
What a horrible final. One of the worst. Basically ended on a bunch of elimination challenges put together.
In the end it came down to a puzzle like most finals.

They just dressed it up in eliminations.

I think the only reason they did it this way is cuz they decided not to make it a timed final throughout and to change things up a bit.

I feel like they’ve had elimination challenges in the finals more than once before.

Turrible final with only the last elimination and final night of the final that really mattered. Guess other parts were to test mental capacity and endurance?!?! Glad we got new winners at least but yea that format was buns.

Also less than a month til the World Championship but Devin isn't on??

Also less than a month til the World Championship but Devin isn't on??
Think he said no. They filmed world championship like a month after the ride or dies final and they squeeze the filming in 6 weeks before thanksgiving. Biggest question mark is kellyanne over Jenny west and Nelson over brad. Jenny and brad 2 champs were alternates and were on location but never used. Both aren’t on all stars either so my guess is jenny and brad or just one of them are on season 39

Wasn't a fan of the 100 hour gimmick either.

What's everyone's favorite final?
Battle of the exes. Ct gassed himself after leading through out the entire final and diem encouraging him up that mountain not to quit.

War of the worlds. They almost died it was something like over 62 miles in total different terrain and extreme heat in 1 day.

Free agents. Deyvon knowing she wasn’t going to beat laurel or nany and was going to be dead last even before the final began but never quit and climbed that mountain hoursssssssssss after the rest of the cast had already finished

As expected. She’s still a baddie even tho she took her implants out and got some of her face done. Took aneessas words from bloodlines to heart :lol:

Yeah I've always liked her. Feel like she peaked around the time she was with Wes. I asked her how I could watch her season of the RW but Australia has the rights or something. I can't find it anywhere. A lot of the seasons I'd like to revisit are missing.

They really wanted tori to get that w. Probably one of the weakest female cast in a while. They gonna milk her and Jordan’s storyline for seasons like ct/diem

The island? really? one of the worst seasons...it's been a while since I saw that season but I thought that was decent. might need to re watch.

Don't. The Island is easily the worst of the 2000s-era seasons, at least in terms of seasons with eliminations, going back to The Gauntlet). I even quit watching as it aired. It's just a miserable season, and for many reasons. They tried to do a Survivor-esque season and it just didn't work. Also, Bananas was gifted his first win when Abe quit. That changes a lot regarding his legacy. Without that, he's not on the Champions team on The Ruins (still riding Kenny and Evan's coattails).

Yeah the island was big trash. The only good part about it was the fights they would get in over the food rationing and partying. The competition and format itself was awful.

IIRC, the final on the Invasion of the Champs was ***. Might have been the easiest one ever. The Ashley/CT winner one.

John saying “we couldn’t have asked for a better season”…. As he’s watching Devin and Tori winning a million dollars :rofl: …. Uh yeah, you could have asked for a better one… you could have won. lol

I try to retain the info but somehow immediately after every show anything that happens leaves my mind until the next episode. I remember nothing until the recap at the beginning of the next episode. Ive seen every season but i couldnt begin to tell you what happened and who was on what season or what my favorite is 🤣 🤷🏾‍♂️

I missed the end of the episode last night somehow. Good on Devin and Tori for giving 38k each to all of the other finalists.

Was an overall weak final but I enjoyed Nany blowing it again, still can’t believe Devin got a ring

Wonder what all these folks get paid for being on the Show.

TJ got the best gig, prolly gets paid close to 200k for couple months of work

Was an overall weak final but I enjoyed Nany blowing it again, still can’t believe Devin got a ring

Wonder what all these folks get paid for being on the Show.

TJ got the best gig, prolly gets paid close to 200k for couple months of work

Not only that, he was on a podcast probably 10 years ago (I think it was the bs report), and he basically said that all he does all day while he’s in these places is goof off and mountain bike. He gets reports from the production team about any drama that might happen in the house while he’s out and about and such. This was all before he broke his neck, so I’m not sure how much of that he still does.

Hopefully this ***** Danny get sent out da paint quick cuz I'm tired of hearing about his damn wife.

Was one of the main cast members of Challenge: USA and she never actually made an appearance on the show. :lol: :smh:

Paramount+. Only has like 10/15 seasons. Started the island last night cuz of the hate it gets in here...maybe because im a survivor fan as well...but it aint that bad 2 episodes in 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom