MTV's The Challenge

Challenge Mania coming to Seattle! Just got my tix. They're going QUICK. Hella expensive, too, but I've invested a lot of time into this show for a long time, so I'll go support them live. Kendall (who lives here) and Darrell are headliners.

dmbrhs dmbrhs I just checked ticket prices and yeeesh... They want damn near $150! Plus there's a minimum $40 food/beverage charge so you'd be spending close to $200 before getting out the door. I'd like to see Darrell, Kendal and Derrick K but can't really justify that entry fee. More power to them if they can sell that out though.

Challenge Mania coming to Seattle! Just got my tix. They're going QUICK. Hella expensive, too, but I've invested a lot of time into this show for a long time, so I'll go support them live. Kendall (who lives here) and Darrell are headline
It's hard listening to the Challenge Mania podcast sometimes when Derek is talking.

dmbrhs dmbrhs I just checked ticket prices and yeeesh... They want damn near $150! Plus there's a minimum $40 food/beverage charge so you'd be spending close to $200 before getting out the door. I'd like to see Darrell, Kendal and Derrick K but can't really justify that entry fee. More power to them if they can sell that out though.

Meh, it's fine. I never go to concerts anymore so this is basically my version of that. I'd spend the money on dumber stuff anyway.

Totally UNFAIR elimination for Amber against Aneesa :lol: :smh:

No way they were editing this and said yeah this is competitive and entertaining.

All the complaining from Aneesa about being sore and carrying a 130lb backpack when Amber is barely 90lbs is just ridiculous.

Chauncey weak but after Jordan grabbed his foot so he could lose all leverage, Chauncey should've dragged his leg to his goal. Not against the rules.

Last edited:
They kept makin a big deal about Chaunc and Amber.......they was goin in regardless. :lol:

Amber coulda had that bus to use, she wasn't draggin Anessa ANYWHERE, FOH :lol:

Moriah and Olivia lastin the whole season. 👍

Man if Fessy can't win this season he may as well retire. Bananas and Jordan both saddled with anchors, a rookie pair and Devin/Tori. That couldn't line up much easier at the end of the game.

They kept makin a big deal about Chaunc and Amber.......they was goin in regardless. :lol:

I'm saying. :lol:

They were big mad because Chauncey and Amber didn't allow them to vote them in.

Was hoping Amber would've packed up Anessa then I saw what the elimination was. :lol:

Jordan absolutely sonned Chauncey in that elimination.

Challenge Mania coming to Seattle! Just got my tix. They're going QUICK. Hella expensive, too, but I've invested a lot of time into this show for a long time, so I'll go support them live. Kendall (who lives here) and Darrell are headliners.

What exactly is Challenge Mania?

Like a meet and greet/live podcast type thing?

Jordan with a Jordan performance in the two eliminations and carrying Aneesa in one. I wasn’t even worried if Jordan had lost. Aneesa would’ve finished amber again in round 3 lol

I thought kaycee was boring but Kenny gonna go down as one of the most forgettable challengers ever :lol: I can’t remember anything noteworthy he did or said all season. I hope we don’t get more than 2-3 members of the vacation alliance in the house at once after this season. last 3 seasons are on par with bloodlines as woat but at least bloodlines had some funny fights tho

It's really looking like Fessy's season to lose at this point. Moriah is proving to be a solid partner despite them not having great chemistry (or even true Ride or Dies, he hit her in a DM??) they do compete well together. I'm really hoping Bananas sees elimination at least once but them hinting at it for next week seems like a tease that will go nowhere. Or maybe Fessy turns on him and throws them in??

What exactly is Challenge Mania?

Like a meet and greet/live podcast type thing?
It's a podcast with Derrick K and Scott Yager (guess he's also a comedian/actor but I'm not familiar with his work) where they interview past and present Challengers. Also looks like they cover wrestling, Survivor and other popular shows sometimes too. They've taken their show live in cities across the country and appear to bring other Challenge alum on these dates. The pod can get cringey at times though and I don't listen as much anymore unless they have a guest I really want to hear from.

I don't buy Fessy winning it all because I almost guarantee there's a food challenge. He can't get thru those.

Horacio working Anessa and Jordan into a semi-shoot. :lol:

Anessa clowing Fessy for his performance in the elimination like her fat *** could've done better.

Nany showed out in the elimination.

They wildin with that 100 hour final.

How many episodes is that gonna be?

Back
Top Bottom