MTV's The Challenge

:lol: I paused, rewound & **** too.

I thought Johnny cuz facial hair.

It "looked" like Devin, Hunter, Bananas, but not positive. It could be Tony.

I think Devin was still standing there when it went down. Tony most likely went in to save his boyfriend and one of the young buck douchebags intercepted.

This season actually just made me remember the actual young buck

buck_press_ojwiro.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
Apparantly john brings up devins dad in a non flattering way next week. And the next season has a lot of fresh meat from all type of different shows. Rumored theme is gauntlet 4

they have been really reckless with the safety of these challenges the past few seasons

there is no reason people should be cut up and bloody from rolling around in a ball

they dont give af about safety anymore. only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured

Kam talk too much, everything is me me me. She think she an executive producer on this show, shut up and play.

Nelson bending over in front of David and tell him to spank him was wild. I didn't get that at all.

I thought it was bananas getting choke slammed. That **** is hilarious.

they have been really reckless with the safety of these challenges the past few seasons

there is no reason people should be cut up and bloody from rolling around in a ball

they dont give af about safety anymore. only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured

they demo everything before the show starts, how did they not determine players at least needed knee and elbow pads for the past elimination? production is lazy or just incompetent

The most dangerous thing they've done safety wise was the elimination a couple years ago where they had both competitors run throw the same closed opening from opposite ends.

If you're familiar with football, it was basically a twisted, Saw film franchise version of the chutes drill. I remember Leroy and Hunter facing off and Leroy wanted absolutely nothing to do with it.

But this was definitely right up there.

I def thought kyle was going to kill that chick in the last elimination. Impressive she actually won

Yeah, that filming of it had me feeling really bad for her. Had it been a mopping like it initially looked, I was actually going to post why girl/girl teams are stupid when you can go against male/male. You don't have to be sexist to realize that in physical competitions, guys can obliterate females (in most situations) and this was somewhat physical. It can also be unfair for the male who might feel bad and go easy on the chick. ..but when you're talking $1 Million, it's just part of the game and she's liable to get wrecked. It's a lose/lose for most dudes, but Kyle is soft like that, so it's a non-issue. :lol:

Edit: Something I also failed to mention yesterday and just thought of was how Paulie sure seemed to be buddy, buddy with Kyle when they picked them for the final. I wanted to hate Paulie, but then started rooting for him because he was gunning for Kyle and now I'm back to wondering wth he's trying to prove. He looks fake now...and he was still talking about wanting revenge, but his actions didn't bring that same energy.

The most dangerous thing they've done safety wise was the elimination a couple years ago where they had both competitors run throw the same closed opening from opposite ends.

If you're familiar with football, it was basically a twisted, Saw film franchise version of the chutes drill. I remember Leroy and Hunter facing off and Leroy wanted absolutely nothing to do with it.

But this was definitely right up there.
i remember that. hunter broke his hand during that elimination

they demo everything before the show starts, how did they not determine players at least needed knee and elbow pads for the past elimination? production is lazy or just incompetent

They had the pads on. Marie said that after the first tumble through the balls, all the pads basically slid off.

The underwater upside down one was wild :lol:

^ im just going off what the preview shows for the episode from the end Of that episode. I don’t see how that’s any different then what mtv tweets out a couple days beforehand with the episode info. I don’t know anything more then what people were speculating on the previous page. I’ll edit the post. I don’t read any of the spoilers on this season. I was just going off of what people were wearing in the clip.

Gus is just the fragile kind of personality that'll work on the challenge.

Episode 16: "The Leftovers"
A night ends in total chaos as simmering tensions throughout the game finally boil over. The players face off in “Hit List” where their trivia skills are put to the test.

Back
Top Bottom