MTV's The Challenge

Finally watched. I never liked the redemption house thing but yea we need Darrell
Not really beating over any of the chicks this year... Cara is looking way better with that muscle now. Tori is OK she corny tho lol. Camilla still good in my book. Khalia is good too

Now I know why I hate Nelson so much. He just seems like he's acting waiting for a low budget black film like he wants to get a roll in Soul plane 2

Is Wes really not gonna be in this? It would be dirty if he did show upnjust to screw ppl over.

Who is this Ammo dude and why do I feel I saw him on a RW season before?

darrel is my guy but he looked a step slow out there. redemption house was a great idea season looks promising.
Keeping in mind Cory really did smoke everybody yeah he was looking sluggish running up and down the incline.

Of course a fight happens and they don't even catch it on camera

Ammo is a dude who tried to say he was panterosexual or something on RW, but of course it seems like he's leaning to the other end of the spectrum like most suspected.

Damn, that really did escalate quickly.

I thought they were going to commercial and next thing there's slaps, face scratching, chokeholds, and biting :lol: :wow:

Of course a fight happens and they don't even catch it on camera

Ammo is a dude who tried to say he was panterosexual or something on RW, but of course it seems like he's leaning to the other end of the spectrum like most suspected.
So he was a part of that go big or go home rw season right?

I feel like his name was definitely NOT Ammo during that season :lol:

Yeah, it seems like he tried to play both sides like it was better, and he's finally found and accepted himself

Corey's strategy backfired and now he's trying to play it off.

Veronica sure has aged

Nicole looks like a transexual with all the make up

Ammo reminds me of Andy **** in Old School. Hard to take him seriously..

BA-2IAMCUAA2Ajh.jpg

I thought they were going to commercial and next thing there's slaps, face scratching, chokeholds, and biting :lol: :wow:

So he was a part of that go big or go home rw season right?

I feel like his name was definitely NOT Ammo during that season :lol:

He was the former mormon who wore all black and the speedo all the time plus he had a full beard. He went by Chris, his first name. Ammo is just an abbreviation of his last name. He probably didn't want to just be labeled Chris A.

Apparently he was given the option to eother compete as a male or female.

Brianna JUST got in the house.

Geez. Dirty indeed.

EDIT

Running in to Aneesa like that can dislocate your soldier.

He was the former mormon who wore all black and the speedo all the time plus he had a full beard. He went by Chris, his first name. Ammo is just an abbreviation of his last name. He probably didn't want to just be labeled Chris A.

Apparently he was given the option to eother compete as a male or female.
Oh ok :lol:

Makes sense now.

I was like he looks familiar but doesn't. Plus the name just kept throwing me off. On some who is this skinny white guy dressing like that with a 90s extreme first name? Cuz other ppl are actually calling him Ammo.

Yo!! Can I get spoilers or something? There's no way in hell i'm going to watch 1 episode a week, then the next week find out who's going home. This new format they do on shows like this is stupid!!!

I was just saying to my wife when it happened, really they didn't catch it on tape. They have cameras EVERYWHERE, some how they didn't have it then. They had camera's on the wall when tomatoes were being shot at them.
Running in to Aneesa like that can dislocate your soldier.
Oh yeah she gone feel that later, that collision is boneshattering. I have been out of the loop for a NUMBER of years, when did Johnny Bananas become The Man. He was talking like he is Challenge 5 time MVP or something.

It's crazy how everybody knows the Vets game plan and still allow them to control the game.

There are no teams but they are still unanimously voting with them. :smh: :lol:

Nany's cousin looking like a creature with all the work she had done. :smh::sick:0]

Yeah she was looking pretty rough.

I can't stand chicks who mess with their lips. **** is obnoxious.

It's crazy how everybody knows the Vets game plan and still allow them to control the game.

There are no teams but they are still unanimously voting with them. :smh::lol:

Nany's cousin looking like a creature with all the work she had done. :smh::sick:0]

Until the non vets can find a way to consistently win the daily missions then you have to just fall in line.

When you let husky CT outsit you on a tiny ledge then you deserve having uour fate left up to his hands.

Camilla is probably going to regret changing her vote.

The non-vets are getting sent in anyway so why play their game when you know the end result.

The non-vets are getting sent in anyway so why play their game when you know the end result.

Because its a matter of staying under the radar until you can pull off the right move.

These non vets always end up winning a daily but then make the wrong move.

Take Cory in Bloodlines for example. He went with the veterans the entire season until he won the puzzle challenge mountain climb. He took his shot and threw Bananas in against Cara. This ended up being a great move.

But then you have Dario in Rivals 3 who finally wins a mission and instead of throwing Bananas/Sarah in he cuts a deal with them.

Nicole. Dudes thought she looked bad before but no amount of makeup can save her now.

bhTSuH7.png

She has self esteem issues. If you have lips why would you go and get your lips injected?

And her eyebrows are horrible. It looks like she just wants money for plastic surgery.

It looked like she had a fat transfer too.

I guess the vets are keeping it low key right now because they keep showing the youngin's...I damn near already forgot Jordan was on this season until he said something after a tomato was coming at him. Derrick is my dude...Hoping they start focusing more on the vets -- which I'm sure they will once everyone starts getting weeded out.

Nicole is disgusting. Just :sick: Also way too young to get that lip fluff job too...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom