MTV's The Challenge

She look older but her lil thick *** still fine.

Dummy said she picked the smaller and faster dudes like she taking 40 yard dash times.

She couldn't have possibly made any worst picks :lol:

And Veronica still cool, but I guess I hadn't seen her in a long time, and seeing her then made me realize how long I've been watching

Yeah, seeing her kinda wrinkly is weird.

I got tired of homie Derek and Torri always "My girlfriend/My boyfriend..." we know that's your girl man, just say her name. Sound like a hooked 15 year old. :lol:

Yeah, seeing her kinda wrinkly is weird.

I got tired of homie Derek and Torri always "My girlfriend/My boyfriend..." we know that's your girl man, just say her name. Sound like a hooked 15 year old. :lol:

Creeped through Tori's social media after Zik posted that photo of her butt and they're already broken up :evil:

Veronica can still get it. She like that bad chick in high school you always wanted and even though she looks no where near the same now you still have that yearning to Want to take it down.

Tori you can tell MTV want to keep her around. She funny. Beautiful and she's tough. You're about to see much more of her.

After last ep. I don't hate Corey as much. But right now he needs the vets to be kinda that hero against the villianizing alliance.

Which is hard to do since the vet men are all cool. We so use to Bananas being a scumbag it's hard to really be shocked by his moves now and CT is like the lovable bear now.

He needs to just get rid of Nelson.. Then I'll be more of a fan

Yeah it's hard for them to portray Cory in a positive light when he's going after CT, Derrick, Darrell & Leroy. Bananas' scumbag ways get shielded since he's aligned with the loveable vets.

It almost feels like they're trying to recreate Rivals 1 when it was CT versus the Mob all season long but it's not translating.

Tony is Dunbar reincarnated

hx1lqdh8rlez.jpg

Solid episode.

:lol: @ Tony bringing his mother up and then blowing up on Cara when all she did was repeat what he said. Dude is such a bimbo.

Never seen Cara Maria go in like that :lol: :pimp:

Nelson and Tony need to stay away from the liquor.

Back
Top Bottom