MTV's The Challenge

Somebody bring me up to speed with this. I last watched the Challenge when CM Punk and Shawne Merriman were still on there, lost track, then I see a commercial for the Challenge XXX :lol:

Challenge Dirty XXX starts July 18th

To celebrate the 30th season of The Challenge, MTV is bringing back the dirtiest and most unpredictable players in The Challenge history for the biggest prize ever - $1 MILLION DOLLARS! This devious bunch will stop at nothing to win the game and compete against each other on The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30. Fifteen men and fifteen women will have to fight their way through some of the craziest, most daring challenges yet. And with this devious assortment of players, the backstabbing and masterminding will be just as intense off the field as on the field. Trust. No. One.

http://www.mtv.com/shows/dirty-thirty

Last edited:
MTV.com has added the Gauntlet 2 & the Island episodes back online for your viewing pleasures

If Jenna comes to this new season in shape.... Give her that tall girl crown

Just finished pro's vs Champs.
Very entertaining. I could see Lindsay doing a future challenge. I hope we get more of those. Like some said it's back to basics. Pure challenges a little drama purely about the game but not all that pinned up sexual stuff. (which isn't bad at times)

Last edited:
Hoping Cory can finish out in 1st one of these seasons, XXX looking like an interesting one

Looking forward to the new season, hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Man can't believe they are still making these shows, it has been so long since I watched one.

Okay so this dude "Ammo" is what?

Non binary Gender neutral?

Man I can't even anymore.
No disrespect but how many "orientations" are there now? But anyway, I couldn't even recognize him. He wasn't even an ugly dude before. Now he looks like, I don't know...off

Back
Top Bottom