MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Nany. 
pimp.gif

beeviu.jpg

2mxobp.jpg

I knew i wasn't the only one who used a real-life zoom in face during this episode :lol:

The producers alerted her because they cut away for a split second and then the blanket was covering her crotch. I'm quick with the pause button though.

Been a fan of Nany and Emily (wish she wasnt so awoke tho)

Camilla fine too just bat crazy

emily is
pimp.gif

but sometimes she looks gross. idk
laugh.gif
I agree, especially when shes looking at the camera all crooked eyed. But you guys have a short memory, Laurel > all other female challengers. This Amazon was killing it in the competitions  carrying Kenny in Fresh Meat and baby sitting Cara Maria. Plus, she crapped on Paula and punked on Wes. 
roll.gif

The producers alerted her because they cut away for a split second and then the blanket was covering her crotch. I'm quick with the pause button though.
Excellent work JD.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anastasia hooks up and is sent home, sarah hooks up and goes home. Hope this thread doesn't continue, cause that means Joanna and Nany are next. That's the best looking team imo. Cara/cooke 2nd best.

Jonna is good looking?

chick looks like a gremlin :x :x

I'm pretty sure Leroy hooks up with Emily in the challenge preview.  Or maybe Jacoby just said he was told that?

How has there been no mention of Theresa? No idea where she came from or what season she was in but he's lowkey 
pimp.gif

wood plao

theresa-gonzalez-real-world.jpg
jfjdwg.png
teresa_camila.jpg

That CT wild man in the house stunt happened right after his brother got murdered, I believe. I'm not 100% sure, but I even think CT was present when it happened.

That crazy deep *** raspy voice makes sense now. Dude was already out of control in Paris. Brother gets murdered, I'd imagine he was doing some SERIOUS boozing.

That CT wild man in the house stunt happened right after his brother got murdered, I believe. I'm not 100% sure, but I even think CT was present when it happened.

That crazy deep *** raspy voice makes sense now. Dude was already out of control in Paris. Brother gets murdered, I'd imagine he was doing some SERIOUS boozing.

Yea, I remember on the reunion I think this came out about his brothers death

Everyone rating the women on how hot they are... 

& you have Paula  just sitting there on the show collecting cobwebs... 
laugh.gif
 I swear MTV must have Paula make a will every time she signs up for show for safety measures. 

Emily though... I'm in love with her, just the fact she's a workout nazi. 
devil.gif
 I'd be heartbroken if CT smashes and laughs at the camera to spite me. 
frown.gif

Smh, at that elimination how do you not get on the ground like Knight does, YOU KNOW what he just did... I would of used those bells to my advantage and stick out my leg as far as possible and shake and wait till I hear a "swoosh" then attack. 

Last edited:

CT wasn't there when his brother was killed. At least, I've never seen or heard it mentioned.

According to Wikipedia, Duel II started filming October 2008. CT's brother was murdered in August 2008. CT was a mess. Also, if anyone listened to the Grantland podcast with Frank, that fight is the reason they banned all future casts from drinking dark liquor.

I'm down with Emily, Cooke, and Nany.

And freaky *** Anessa. Fight me.
I'd smash once just to see

Cara Maria is my #1 pick though. Cute as hell and looks like she would be a freak.

Not a fan of Camilla as a blonde. Nany is nice but psycho

What season is Cooke from?
Nah Tij you cant handle Cara Maria.  Chick used to smash Abram in the open in front of all the other cast members and they would cut each other and smear blood all over themselves while banging.

You ain't bout that life.

Cookes from Leroy's season.

Nah Tij you cant handle Cara Maria.  Chick used to smash Abram in the open in front of all the other cast members and they would cut each other and smear blood all over themselves while banging.

You ain't bout that life.

Cookes from Leroy's season.

They aren't the only couple that has sex out in the open. I think Johnny said in an interview once that they only show people hooking up if it's under the covers, so people will have sex out in the open, in the pool, etc. because it won't air.

Back
Top Bottom