MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Ct is that dude. Banging birds left and right. Everybody got mad at bird for giving them yambs up now nany giving him yambs.

Seriously :lol:

Just shows how jealous and catty these girls are. They hate and talk **** about girls who are being "played" by CT... But secretly they're just jelly because they aren't the one CT is spending time with. :lol:

Last edited:
Im sure guys have their eye on Camilla, but No body wants to hear that bird open her mouth... Chick has the most annoying voice in Challenge history. Probably just ahead of Paula. :lol:

Is Cooke Filipino? She kinda has that look about her.

I miss Jessica being on this show, didn't get to see enough of her. On instagram she's wild annoying though. She also lost her thickness :smh:

^Jessica probably let all of Jonny's "fat" comments get to her when she got home from Portland :lol:

Last edited:
What happened with Zach and Jonna? I hope they cover that cause I want to know what happened unless they talked about it already. They kinda dating on battle of the seasons. I also agree with RoyLe as my favorite cast member. He's that dude and the back to Las Vegas season got me interested in watching it real world again.

What happened with Zach and Jonna? I hope they cover that cause I want to know what happened unless they talked about it already. They kinda dating on battle of the seasons. I also agree with RoyLe as my favorite cast member. He's that dude and the back to Las Vegas season got me interested in watching it real world again.

I think that during the reunion Zach and Jonna had said they weren't on speaking terms

What happened to that white girl Zach was dating during his season? I think she did a challenge too.
Her mass was on point.

I understand why some of you guys like Cooke.

But man...most overrated cast member in real world history? I mean... Am I missing something?

It's just a giant **** house.. they just trade turns banging each other 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Must be nice.

These girls just tryna make sure they names don't get thrown in when it's time to vote :lol: won't work tho

Damn I miss Jessica :wow:

Emily is probably the best female athlete in challenge history. Unlike most of the other girls, she lives and dies fitness.

She makes Paula look much better than she is.

If the guys were smart they'd be kissing Emily's butt. She's gonna be around all season long. That's an important vote.

Emily is probably the best female athlete in challenge history. Unlike most of the other girls, she lives and dies fitness.

She makes Paula look much better than she is.

If the guys were smart they'd be kissing Emily's butt. She's gonna be around all season long. That's an important vote.

That girl rachel is od fitness too.. She doesn't do the challenges anymore though

Back
Top Bottom