MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

^^^ Yea, I was just thinking Rachel and wasnt there a girl named Evelyn who were really strong female competitors

I coulda swore Nany used to be 10x more fly during her season of RW, I think she also lost a bit of weight--either that or I never noticed how sturdy her chin was.

and for the record Emily > Rachel, although Emily was also 10x flyer when she wasn't all ripped crossfit 24/7 status.

^^Yea, Evelyn is her name

This guy Marlon went into this show guns blazing. Only 3 episodes in and already 2 altercations and 2 hook ups with a guy and girl. This guy is really trying to make a long career out of these Challenges and I can't hate it.

Disappointed in the lack of lulz from Wes so far, I think not lifting for 2 years made him lose all his alpha maleness.

Cara Maria
Cooke
Nany
Emily

In that order please

^^Yea, Evelyn is her name

This guy Marlon went into this show guns blazing. Only 3 episodes in and already 2 altercations and 2 hook ups with a guy and girl. This guy is really trying to make a long career out of these Challenges and I can't hate it.

Disappointed in the lack of lulz from Wes so far, I think not lifting for 2 years made him lose all his alpha maleness.

Cara Maria
Cooke
Nany
Emily

In that order please

I think Wes can see that he's a middle of the road competitor this time out. Can't blame him for laying low.

Damn, I also forgot about CaraMaria's fine ***

Still, Cooke > *

idk why you guys hyping up Cooke. shes does nothing for me.
She looked good on the after show.

I would smash camilia crazy yambs
pimp.gif

Anastasia hooks up and is sent home, sarah hooks up and goes home. Hope this thread doesn't continue, cause that means Joanna and Nany are next. That's the best looking team imo. Cara/cooke 2nd best.

I'm down with Emily, Cooke, and Nany.

And freaky *** Anessa. Fight me.

I'd smash once just to see

Cara Maria is my #1 pick though. Cute as hell and looks like she would be a freak.

Not a fan of Camilla as a blonde. Nany is nice but psycho

What season is Cooke from?

Cara Maria is my #1 pick though. Cute as hell and looks like she would be a freak.

Vegas 2.
& cooke is quite alright over here.
Keep it moving fellas.

Last edited:

cara maria is more than a freak....she is into dominatrix. unless you like having jumper cables on your nipples type ish

Vegas 2.
& cooke is quite alright over here.
Keep it moving fellas.

Weird. Watched some of that season but don't really remember her.

Remember LeRoy, Nany, Adam, and White Mike

I think Wes can see that he's a middle of the road competitor this time out. Can't blame him for laying low.

Still, Cooke > *

True, if he was still in Rivals 1 shape tho he'd probably be more of an *** but him and CT would even be better favorites to win it all

She replaced crazy Adam if I remember correctly

Still, Cooke > *

True, if he was still in Rivals 1 shape tho he'd probably be more of an *** but him and CT would even be better favorites to win it all

She replaced crazy Adam if I remember correctly

Makes sense. I only watched the first part of the season

For those that got on demand. Vintage MTV got the whole real world Vegas 2 season, Leroy is that dude, release cast-member ever

I think Wes is laying low because CT is already hated buy some people in the house, if they are both douche bags then it's over for them. By Wes laying low he can still create alliances or whatnot to stay in the game.

Emily is probably the best female athlete in challenge history. Unlike most of the other girls, she lives and dies fitness.

She makes Paula look much better than she is.

If the guys were smart they'd be kissing Emily's butt. She's gonna be around all season long. That's an important vote.

It's not just Emily's fitness, she has an attitude like a dude. She's highly competitive and most females aren't like that.

idk why you guys hyping up Cooke. shes does nothing for me.

Me neither

Even CT respects Lee.

After Roy Lee talked CT down I thought CT would explode on him or tell him to get out his face or something. But all he said was "You know what Leroy?..... I love you man". :lol: :lol:

He has a certain old man wisdom and calm about him. It's like he's been through some **** in life, and unlike all the other people on the show with bad backgrounds, he hasn't done the whoa is me self pity bit, turned to drugs or alcohol. He's just mellow and cool as ****. I think everyone recognizes and respects that.

Seeing the friendship that developed with him and Mike was cool, from two people who ordinarily would have no interaction with each other.

Back
Top Bottom