MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Am I the only one that would hit Naomi? Chick seems fun to smash. Sucks she went home right away she was aight.

^
Naomi is from the Vegas season? My brother's friend used to hook up with her in college.

I'm down with Emily, Cooke, and Nany.

And freaky *** Anessa. Fight me.

I'd smash once just to see

Cara Maria is my #1 pick though. Cute as hell and looks like she would be a freak.

Not a fan of Camilla as a blonde. Nany is nice but psycho

What season is Cooke from?

Nah Tij you cant handle Cara Maria.  Chick used to smash Abram in the open in front of all the other cast members and they would cut each other and smear blood all over themselves while banging.

You ain't bout that life.

Cookes from Leroy's season.

Not about that smearing blood life but I've smashed in public :evil:

Lol at Ike hitting me up during the east coast airing and telling me who is smashing who.

NUMBERS ON THE BOARD!

Am I the only one that would hit Naomi? Chick seems fun to smash. Sucks she went home right away she was aight.
She's cute, but I remember a scene from her Vegas season, where she was on the phone with a doctor because she contracted an STD and she was describing in explicit detail her symptoms to him.
sick.gif

Never looked at her the same after that.

How has there been no mention of Theresa? No idea where she came from or what season she was in but he's lowkey 
pimp.gif

wood plao

theresa-gonzalez-real-world.jpg
jfjdwg.png
teresa_camila.jpg
Theresa is nice.
pimp.gif

She isn't mentioned much because she hardly ever gets camera time.

The last time they showed her on an episode was when she was giving that bird, Bird the background about CT and Diem.

She's from that Fresh Meat season, Camilla too IIRC.

Veronica was definitely :pimp: :pimp: I did burn that one pic of her looking absolutely washed from my memory though.

Dammit :x

Ditto on Janelle. Sucks that her tall *** got eliminated from one of those challenges (Rooks vs Vets?) cause her cardio was in the trash :lol: Forgot that chick's name, but she had no reason beating Janelle

Last edited:
Ibis was always a little chubby on TV. Looks like things have changed. In any case

Veronica >

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom