MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

Dario is a dumbass.

He thinks Bananas will or can protect him. It shouldn't even be Cory or Wes sending him in to an elimination. Johnny should win the next challenge and send Dario in :lol:

:lol: i swear the producers have to give them bonus money not to vote in bananas. these kids can't be that dumb. like did he not watch bloodlines where kelly anne cousin was doing the puppet with bananas and the next minute he voted them in.

dario had to be feeling himself though, he got like like 5 minutes of screen time before this episode and was like how do i guarantee to be here next season by making stupidest decision in challenge history and pissing everyone off in one sweep.

That's why I give Cory mad props, last year dude was a rookie team and threw in Johnny and Vince in last year into the pit.

Bananas & Cory qere in a loose alliance, I would have bet money that either one would have thrown the other in at the last minute.

All the eliminations have been janky carnival games so far, anything could have happenes. You're automatically assuming Vince would be good in eliminations. You hedge your bets and hope Christina & Nate pull off the upset at this point.

Now you go from having 3 teams on your side to just 2 teams.

i think that was cory's plan all along, you can't eliminate both teams its too hard now and too late in the game.win the last challenge and you could possibly send both in. if you are going to eliminate bananas and sarah they should of done it when the stronger teams were around in the beginning.

and i hate that all these teams are willing to accept a third place finish, ridiculous.

Yeah, TJ should tell them right before the last challenge 3rd place gets no money at all now.

:lol: Watch them all panic

Last edited:
They honestly should consider doing that. This loser 3rd place mentality has to be broken somehow. Only the Top 2 go home with money

I think they did it once before and I know if you don't finish the finale you win nothing as well.

I know that, I'm talking about taking a step further unless you finish in the Top 2 you don't get any prize money. :lol:

I just feel like a whole bunch of teams just seem content with the 3rd place finish. When was the last time we even had a close finish in the Final. The last one I'm remembering is CT dying on that mountain during Rivals 1 :smh:

Is Dario's move REALLY that bad though? Wes/Nany will probably still put Johnny/Vince first over Nany's cousin. Three teams make it so why wouldn't Bananas and Vince just make Dario the 3rd guy. Who else in that house are they going to put in their 3rd spot in the alliance? As long as none of those 3 get last place, then Wes's two votes will always go to Vince/Bananas.

I feel like the only team that will be gunning for them first would be Cory and maybe Cheyenne's team, the latter never wins anyway. And they managed to get a roster spot in the strongest team's alliance.

Last edited:
Sometimes there are 4 teams in finals, and 3rd makes some money and 4th makes nothing, I don't even think players or we know how many will be in finals. Either way, most finals it's either a two man race(or seems that way with editing), or a one man winning all the way. These guys aren't settling for 3rd place, they just aren't good competitors and actually know they wouldn't beat those two teams. And I mean Devin who was one who was saying we would get 3rd place to those two. I don't think Wes or Cory think that for one second, Dario probably doesn't either. But for sake of getting votes, Wes just let Devin continue the speech. While I'm sure few of those teams may think they are underdogs, but other than Nate and Devins team, I wouldn't think the rest of them are conceding in there head defeat before the finals are even starting.

Is Dario's move REALLY that bad though? Wes/Nany will probably still put Johnny/Vince first over Nany's cousin. Three teams make it so why wouldn't Bananas and Vince just make Dario the 3rd guy. Who else in that house are they going to put in their 3rd spot in the alliance? As long as none of those 3 get last place, then Wes's two votes will always go to Vince/Bananas.

I feel like the only team that will be gunning for them first would be Cory and maybe Cheyenne's team, the latter never wins anyway. And they managed to get a roster spot in the strongest team's alliance.

I don't think it was a bad move really. Bad for the game/house everyone else, but for Dario/Nicole it was probably best/safest move. Right now you have 3 teams for sure throwing in Vince + Bananas in every time. So he's safe this round from winning already, down to 6 people. Next round If Bananas/Vince win they are throwing in Wes + Not Dario, and if anyone else wins they throw in Vince + Bananas. So now down to 5 players. At this point no matter what side of alliance you picked, unless Nany wins the challenge your going to be going in to draw a skull, because winner will be picking 2 out of the 3 left. 4 players left, auto draw skulls for non first/last place depending any kind of twist for that last challenge.

Last edited:
man..this reminds me that Jay n Jenna were in the money if they finished the final. But dude quit 
sick.gif

I think they did it once before and I know if you don't finish the finale you win nothing as well.

They sort of did it in Rivals 2, when they had the puzzle and you had to paddle the boat out to the yacht. Only the top two teams were allowed to get on the yacht and compete for the win. The third place team still got a little bit of money, but had no shot at winning.

Either way it doesn't even matter, they are going against Nate and Christina... There is no game that they will win. They're terrible

You can say Dario is an idiot but whoever was going in was coming back against the two last place idiots

as dumb as a move as it was, I understand why he made it. he felt burned.
and he's right he really wasn't anyone's personal #1, he was wes and nany's by default.

Dumb move considering the last challenge was blind soccer.
hell what truly physical challenges have their been this season.
only the final will be physical and when that comes. the only girls that are tough would be sarah and jenna.
the rest are lay ups. Maybe Ashley would be ok in the final.

I dont know i just dont blame him for making a heart decision over a brain decision.

but johnny almost won wouldn't have been too different.

At least make Johnny and Vince sweat a little.

Make them have to pack up all their stuff and know that there is a chance they might be going home.

Thing is he barely beat bananas, if he lost him and Wes would be up for elimination :lol:

I find it funny how some of these dudes try and posture when they get the dinner and call down other teams to try and deal (here's to you, Dario)...Some just have no idea how to handle winning and it shows. Makes me cringe sometimes. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom