MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

The funny thing is Jemmye is down with the swirl.

When she used to be on Real World I was thinking black men we really need to do better, stop making the stereotype look true. :smh:

At least Jemmye has a decent personality though. Jasmine's is the worst. Playing Tyree and acting like you're too good for him like you're Halle Berry, when your cricket lookin *** should be happy someone is finally giving you attention.

Lol My dude!
Dudes on NT acting like they bag IG models.
My OG use to say to me.. evem the worst P ive had. Was great

It's about standards and priorities.

Some people don't care if they wear fake kicks, clothes, watches
I have to be attracted to you, and I think highly of myself. I'm not touching just anything. Just like I wouldn't expect that from a female.

You end up getting a boogawolf or someone with a bad personality and you're dealing with regret for 18 years

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and a lot of us have said we looking for the overall.
Thats why sarah is in my top right now.

And as i said earlier. On a purely smash only scale. Theyre arent too many chicks in mtv bunim-murray history who have been just completely unbearable to look at

If I choose a wife I'm not talking about smashing her in an NT thread. Standards will be applied.

But we're talking about girls running loose and having sex on TV in front of all of the World, there are no standards, none of those broads are getting chose, but damn near every one would get cut, and I'm spitting in all of their mouths at some point during the smash session

Awful taste? Man pusy is pusy.

Every piece you pass you're a piece behind.

You didn't have that same stance when discussing Aneesa :lol:

It's different when a girl gives off that "I may have herpes" vibe.

You not only can but should pass, or at least read lightly

Cl_wcH2XEAATmF7.jpg

Last edited:
We're all sexual beings.

If you treasure sex as something dear to your heart, good for you.
I don't.

The **** are you even talking about? :rofl:

Sex as something dear to your heart? This NT. Who is even on that tip around here?

Didn't you just smirk at me for treating sex like a race and having no standards?

I'd say you're on that TIP. Talking about hypocrisy.

Clown

Last edited:
Didn't you just smirk at me for treating sex like a race and having no standards?

I'd say you're on that TIP. Talking about hypocrisy.

Clown
You got no standards b.

Embarassing that your mind works like that. I disagree with you so I hold sex dare to my heart :lol: Got that insane logic.

Heavy Z that was ******* hilarious b. Might be the most cleverest reference to my name ever.

Marcella is legit crazy. Show is dope so for. Typical UK gem.

This little cam girl thief is a badass though. I hope she doesn't get killed.

This literally happens every season. Bananas sneaks out of an elimination. I can't believe this.

It really would of been dumb to send Bananas in at that point. For starters how good do you think Nate and Christina are actually going to be in an elimination, whoever you send in is most likely going to send them home. If you do send Bananas in you would have to go through with full plan and send Vince/Jenna in as well, because regardless if you did or not you obviously are on their target list now too.

If a stronger team like Cory or Wes was in last place, then you at least have some better incentive to send them in. But with the way it was, one team is going to come back up automatically from whiteskulls, and then the other team would come back with the basically 80% chance of winning elimination. You'd just end up with the two strongest teams gunning for you(+Wes) with only 6 teams remaining.

Anyways, Bananas lucked out and weezeled his way out of elimination with literally zero effort, all while the rest of the house is now fighting each other. This guy doesn't have to do anything.

Cory screwed up, making alliance with everyone, now Bananas knows too, although seemed like he was ready to get revenge on Cory anyways even while making alliance(maybe that was just editing, cause some of those interviews seem to be done post finals, and some while filming).

Don't know how Dario can act like Wes didn't have a point that they only won cause Bananas had to start a line behind everyone.

Last edited:
Bananas & Cory qere in a loose alliance, I would have bet money that either one would have thrown the other in at the last minute.

All the eliminations have been janky carnival games so far, anything could have happenes. You're automatically assuming Vince would be good in eliminations. You hedge your bets and hope Christina & Nate pull off the upset at this point.

Now you go from having 3 teams on your side to just 2 teams.

All they had to ask Dario was "who do u think are the 2 teams thrown in next week if Bananas/Vince win"...Its gonna be Dario one way or another lol 

Only a matter of time before the real Dario showed up. Last year he celebrated early and cost his twin a victory in an elimination and now he has the easiest decision handed to him on a silver platter and ***** the bed.

Dario is a dumbass.

He thinks Bananas will or can protect him. It shouldn't even be Cory or Wes sending him in to an elimination. Johnny should win the next challenge and send Dario in :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom