MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

Dis dude Zach has no dambs. Dbag level is on a hunnid thousand trillion.

-Woke up one day and bounced on Jonna while living with her

-Got caught on the phone with Jenna, then blocks her

dude is heartless lolz

Dis dude Zach has no dambs. Dbag level is on a hunnid thousand trillion.

-Woke up one day and bounced on Jonna while living with her
-Got caught on the phone with Jenna, then blocks her

dude is heartless lolz
I blame Ashley. :\

I blame Ashley.
ohwell.gif
Aware me, bro.

Aware me, bro.
He's mentioned it a few times and he last mentioned it during battle of the seasons where "she ripped my heart out put it in a blender and served it to me cold." Bish was cold blooded to him before he became a douche :lol:

I think that dude has some mental issues.

Remember he missed his mom or some **** and told everyone to **** off after they tried comforting him. I think he even locked himself in the room.

Then there was that challenge where they got taped up and had to roll around and he had a panic attack.

Son ain't wrapped too tight. People like that have mood swings like a mf. Oh, and there's also the fact he played the WR position in football.

I think that dude has some mental issues.

Remember he missed his mom or some **** and told everyone to **** off after they tried comforting him. I think he even locked himself in the room.

Then there was that challenge where they got taped up and had to roll around and he had a panic attack.

Son ain't wrapped too tight. People like that have mood swings like a mf. Oh, and there's also the fact he played the WR position in football.
What's playing WR gotta do with this :lol:

I played WR in high school >D

No offense, doggie. :lol:

I mean, if Zach was good enough to go to the NFL combine he probably got some diva in him.

No offense, doggie. :lol:

I mean, if Zach was good enough to go to the NFL combine he probably got some diva in him.

He did a pro day. That ain't the combine. As for his manners, we're talking about a guy who refers to women as swamp donkeys. What do you expect?

Probably got cte :lol:
Dude ain't got it all in the head.

You could tell there's something off with him if he's playing Jenna.
I'd make sweet love to that woman every single night.

Of course Zik over here drooling for that wack *** broad with the muscles.

You love my style.

Overexaggerate my post cuz ya basic chick that you infatuated with got dumped :lol:

Last edited:
Nah, Zach was probably over that broad Jenna, BUT son decided to break it off while she got cameras on her so he can be in the next Ex-oriented Challenge with her.

According to Twitter, Nany seems to be done with Challenges. We'll see, obviously.

Nah, Zach was probably over that broad Jenna, BUT son decided to break it off while she got cameras on her so he can be in the next Ex-oriented Challenge with her.

I don't know if he intended to break up with her like that. It looks like she called him and he thought it was this Brooke girl.

According to Twitter, Nany seems to be done with Challenges. We'll see, obviously.

Oh well...I always end up missing people after they retire though. I want a lot of the old heads back for a season, even if they were annoying. :lol:

I usually miss out on who retires when too. They just stop showing up.

Only remember that old tan buff white guy announcing this was his last challenge.

I'm pretty sure Zach has a phone that shows the number that was calling, bruh knew who it was.

I don't know, man...Not sure what the caller ID shows up as on that house phone, but he doesn't come off as the smartest guy around either. :lol:

Isn't Mark rumored to be coming back? I wanna see that little pitbull, Derrick return.

I miss that twa* trio of Veronica, Rachel and Aneesa..or is it Coral? :lol: And I think it'd be dope if Emily and Laurel were on the same challenge.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Zach has a phone that shows the number that was calling, bruh knew who it was.
It's not like she is calling from her own cell phone.

I would find it odd, if this late in the game that was the first time she has called him, but that also depends how often they are even allowed to call people, which might not be often or at all usually. I'm thinking maybe this call took place when they get to Argentina, and it was first time he saw the number from the new house.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom