Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Matthew Rhys was smart. He knocked up gorgeous Keri Russell. Been wondering if he'll still have a hairline before the show ends. All those wigs and hair clips can't be helping it out.

Damn I ain't even know Rhys was hitting that in real life.

Smart man. I was still thinking Keri was married and had children with some other dude.

Just caught latest episode last night. I thought the phone call was gonna be coming from Joanna's apartment since the body guard wasn't there. Wonder who it's from since the bodyguard apparently knows

From the promo I've seen twice now for the finale, it looks like Tyrell is alive and well.

If not then he is dead and is now a part of Elliot's multiple personality disorder.

There was literally a shot of Elliot, Mr. Robot, and Tyrell standing together looking at something.

Dark Army got the juice -- China bailing out E Corp

eek.gif

What the hell did I just watch? All I wanted was them to show where those cellphone calls were traced to. I fell asleep twice during angela's scene. She needs to stop doing whatever facial expression she was doing that made really bad wrinkles on her forehead and between her eyes.

We would know if the damn cab driver just answered him.

Did tyrell talk in a slight accent before? Now he has no accent.

What the hell did I just watch? All I wanted was them to show where those cellphone calls were traced to. I fell asleep twice during angela's scene. She needs to stop doing whatever facial expression she was doing that made really bad wrinkles on her forehead and between her eyes.

I just wanted see that & what happened to Darlene...

Good episode but compared to the rest of the season & even the whole series, its one of the weaker ones

So lost.

I'm right with Elliot being unable to trust what he sees :lol: Either Tyrell is alive or Elliot gained a new type of crazy.

It would make sense that Mr. Robot lied cuz he really doesn't want Elliot to know what's going on and what stage 2 is.

:rofl: @ White Rose trolling Angela. Is the key in the room? Have you cried during sex?

I like how WR can still move independently and can do something so brazen as abduct Angela right after she was just with Elliot.

Price ******** on that gov. stooge :lol:

Dom getting pathetic. End of her work day and she beginning to hate it. I see nothing but dead ends at her job and when she inevitably goes rogue she will be powerless and may even give in and keep the secret as well.

Like how they went the whole ep and barely alluded to Darlene being alive for Dom to question.

Last edited:
Tyrell didn't sound like the real Tyrell. I don't know what to think about it at this point... The preview of the scene next week where Elliott is standing in the center with Robot on one side and Tyrell on the other makes me think he may be another personality of Elliott. If that's true, that may be a bit too trippy for me to even appreciate.

Angela's scene was so got damb weird but I'd be lion if I said I was expecting White Rose to be there.

I feel like we just had more questions opened up this week after a whole new set last week, there's no way the finale next week will be able to answer everything. I'm almost scared for next week that it'll be a quasi-letdown and everything will still be on a cliff hanger for season 3... Please don't do that to us Esmail.

Back
Top Bottom