Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Yes.

Some of the best cinematography I've ever seen honestly. Writing always keeps you questioning. So much hidden information and threads to pull on. Just be ready to spend a lot of time confused.:lol:

Nah b, don't bother.
Show is trash.
Thread keeps getting bumped to da first page days after da episode drops because of how trash da show is.
Again, don't bother with this trash show.
Watch something of actual quality like suits or keeping up with da Kardashians.
Good quality material like those make you wonder wtf this esmail cat is doing with this garbage series that people keep discussing.

Trash Always on Page 1

Funko Pop (WTF)
Pokemon thread
Dragonball Z thread
TAN

Wash your face.

Thanks though fellas.
Ima look this up on demand.

Last edited:
So guys do you think Mr Robot stands ANY chance of winning some Emmys next week against Game Of Dungeons & Dragons and all them other shows idc bout lol

Emmys are next week? Had no idea. What are the other top dramas out there? I'm guessing ramy and christian are nominated, both always give great performances so they have as good of a shot as the other nominees. For best drama, depends on what else is nominated.

Last edited:
I just looked. A shame Christian wasn't nominated. He won the golden globe last year. Their competition for best drama is weak this year. The Americans is an incredible show. I don't watch bcs. GOT had a very solid season.

Emmys are next week? Had no idea. What are the other top dramas out there? I'm guessing ramy and christian are nominated, both always give great performances so they have as good of a shot as the other nominees. For best drama, depends on what else is nominated.

Slater actually didn't get nominated somehow smh

But its up against House Of Cards, Game Of Thrones, Better Call Saul, Homeland, Downton Abbey & The Americans

**** all them other shows i just want Mr Robot to win everything it's nominated for like it deserves

Still mad they aint nominate You're The Worst & The Leftovers S2 for NOTHING :x :smh:

:lol: No way The Leftovers was getting nominated for anything.

FX comedies stay getting the shaft though. I don't think Always Sunny... still hasn't even got nominated.

So guys do you think Mr Robot stands ANY chance of winning some Emmys next week against Game Of Dungeons & Dragons and all them other shows idc bout lol
I thought Mr. Robot already won some.

Doubt GoT wins awards for the individual awards. They don't have many worthy of best actor or best actress.

FX comedies stay getting the shaft though. I don't think Always Sunny... still hasn't even got nominated.

Doubt GoT wins awards for the individual awards. They don't have many worthy of best actor or best actress.

Season 2 of The Leftovers was great. I mean if Vinyl garbage *** show got nominated for something then i dont see how Leftovers couldnt

Season 2 of The Leftovers was great. I mean if Vinyl garbage *** show got nominated for something then i dont see how Leftovers couldnt
S2 of the Leftovers was great, still wasn't getting any noms.

What did Vinyl get nominated for? Propbably costume design :lol:

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks The Americans is overrated? Don't get me wrong it's good but I could take it or leave it. Especially with all the other great tv shows right now. [emoji]128514[/emoji]@ Vinyl

The Americans is pure greatness and worthy of being nominated.

Not better than Mr. Robot bunt in a top 10 show discussion it'll get mentioned and praised.

Mr. Robot is exceptional though. Can't be doing unfair comparisons.

The Americans is underappreciated. Such a great show without much attention. The official thread doesn't get much activity anymore.

The Americans is underappreciated. Such a great show without much attention. The official thread doesn't get much activity anymore.
Man I stopped watching about halfway through the second season. Keri Russell is bae.

Heard it's gotten awesome though. Think I may need to pick it back up

Back
Top Bottom