Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

If Tyrell is another personality for Elliot, I'm completely mind ******* on previous episodes.

Can't be. He has to be real.

Opening Music was on point like a Mother.....chilling, relaxing, concentrated, pure perfection.

Tyrell can't be a personality of Elliott.

Elliott went to E Corp looking for Tyrell and the secretary told him that he didn't work there.

Just one of the more blatant scenes where it completely erases THE possibility of them being one in the same.

Also, they guy from the parking lot, the one that JoAnna was paying, claims to have seen them both together, which is why he was being paid, right???

Last edited:
When ppl say Tyrell can be a personality of Elliot they mean after he supposedly killed him.

Not all along. That would be impossible if only for the sole fact that would mean Joanna is his wife and that dude that was his bodybguard and both just didn't recognize him.

Last edited:
Also, they guy from the parking lot, the one that JoAnna was paying, claims to have seen them both together, which is why he was being paid, right???

keep in mind that Dom found a shell on the ground at fun factory, which means the gun was discharged.

beyond that it's inconclusive, we're all hoping esmail flashes back and shows that scene :lol:

Damn..i've enjoyed this season more than season 1. Sad it's coming to an end. Anybody know how long the finale will be?

Man, I was kind of weak on this season 2-3 episodes in.

I was sick of the Mr. Robot vs Elliot stuff and hated the setting.

With that being said, the way it's tied together over the last 4-5 eps is masterful.

Season 2 > Season 1, and it's not close AT ALL for me. 

This stuff is amazing. Everything is, setting, lighting, music, sound, pace, dialogue, lack of dialogue, character development, acting, chemistry between actors, believability.

A++++ tele

Last edited:
Can driver was annoying as **** but he was losses off when Elliot showed up and was acting so weird.

:lol: If Tyrell really is alive and Mr. Robot really thought he could hide him from Elliot until stage 2 was done.

Sucks the ratings don't seem to be taking off. I know it was like 50/50 if season 3 was going to get the green light, lucky it did. Can't seem to crack a million viewers. Last night average 690k. Hopefully the finale will.

^^ Not surprised at all that the ratings have dropped.

I know quite of few ppl, myself included, who loved S1 but stopped watching S2 after episode 5 or 6 because the show just lost our interest.

^

Yep. Show lost my interest. Went the TD S2 route imo sans the convoluted plot and instead replaced with tedious enigmatic storylines.

yikes!
season 2 >>>> season 1

white rose convo with angela > oracle convo with neo
bd wong absolutely slaying this role.

I know quite of few ppl, myself included, who loved S1 but stopped watching S2 after episode 5 or 6 because the show just lost our interest.
^

Yep. Show lost my interest. Went the TD S2 route imo sans the convoluted plot and instead replaced with tedious enigmatic storylines.
I'm telling you man it was the setting of the first half of the Season that did it.

There was nothing awe inspiring or grabbing, quite the opposite actually.

SO uncomfortable and depressive.

It just turned a lot of folk off imo

I got a little bit of "meh you're that guy" at the beginning when I brought it up, like I was trolling or hating.

Last edited:
His hallucinations have been pretty bad this season. The getting cement poured down his throat and then showing him with vomit all over the place probably had a few viewers wishing he would just get back to reality. Dragging out what happened to tyrell all season is kinda annoying. If they drag it into next season i'll be legit salty.

what if mr robot pretended he didnt see him...and made him want to go through all that cab stuff

tyrells accent was off and could be mr robot as tyrell

I think when certain people in his life die, they become a part of him. He got Mr. Robot once his father died, and he got Tyrell once he died (was killed).

Why does he not come around as much as Robot? Does Robot not like him or want to be the only one in his mind? What if he ends up thinking Darlene is dead, gains her as a 3rd personality, only to find out that she actually is still alive? He has mind f***** us this much, this far, might as well complete the circle on us. 
laugh.gif

Hell, the other 2 F-Society people might be gone too. Will he get them too?

BD Wong is playing the hell out of WR too like guy above said
nthat.gif

bd wong said something interesting on the after show last week. I need to start watching it on their website. He said his character is a transwoman who has to disguise herself as a man. So I guess white rose is her real self and the government guy is who he has to pretend to be.

Mr Robot standing with Elliott and Tyrell?

Well the preview says there's another secret that needs to be revealed.

^

I'm telling you man it was the setting of the first half of the Season that did it.

There was nothing awe inspiring or grabbing, quite the opposite actually.
SO uncomfortable and depressive.

It just turned a lot of folk off imo

I got a little bit of "meh you're that guy" at the beginning when I brought it up, like I was trolling or hating.

Feel the same, but likely when this wraps up it'll be something that makes sense to watch binge style. For now it seems like they're trying to do too much to top S1, but not keeping it interesting at the same time. Dudes don't like seeing shows criticized on NT for some reason, the moment you say the slightest thing it's either you're too dumb to get it according to them, or you need to stop watching if everything isn't as amazing to you as it is to them.

bruhs, this show is so damn good.

bd wong is killing it. how is he not nominated for an emmy.

angela about to be used by rose to get back at that move by price for the money loan.

elliot is getting played by mr. robot. that is not tyrell. it doesnt sound like him. mr. robot is messing with elliot so he can proceed with phase 2. remember when the dark army guy told rose about phase 2? he said phase 2 was mr. robots plan not dark armys. robot is using the ghost of tyrell to get elliot to execute phase 2. you heard it here first.

bd wong said something interesting on the after show last week. I need to start watching it on their website. He said his character is a transwoman who has to disguise herself as a man. So I guess white rose is her real self and the government guy is who he has to pretend to be.

whoa :wow: always thought it was the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom