Moving out = FREEDOM (better pics of my cousin pg. 10)

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Your cousin looks like she answers math questions with the word potato.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

and my dude Danny Tanner isn't lying! His mom buys all of his Nerf guns too so he gets to spend his money on Skechers, Mountain Dew, and dragon/fantasy T-shirts
pimp.gif

last week he got the Nerf CS-35 for taking out the trash for a weekend! Now that's the American dream!
My friend just got that nerf gun, it is really cool, I want one.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by lovemysole

%*#* your thread

I'm living the dream at my parents house!

Play video games, building forts in my room, eat good food, mum makes my bed , and I get 500 dollars a week for allowance...

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif
I hope only half of that is true otherwise I'd be hella jealous.

I never had a problem with my mom, she wanted me to live with her so commuting would be better since she didn't' have a car back then and we worked for the same company and went to the campus (even though she went to a diff school -- branch campus for her).
I'm serious
indifferent.gif
My parents have a trust fund for me. It would be dumb to A. go to school. B.Work. C. Live on my own. D All of the above
lol have some pride homie.
looks like this dude is lyin just to get laughs. he seriously cant be proud of being a 22 year old loser with no ambition ole billy madison ssa sucka
You sound mad as hell!

Shut your choad %#* up, and pay the bill to your bum %#* apartment.

I don't have time to bicker with a wanker like you...My parents says it's time for bed...I don't want to go to bed, but I just remembered that Ihave a busy day of video games, soccer matches to watch, activities involving nerf guns, and nudie magazines..

%*#* your thread

Play video games, building forts in my room, eat good food, mum makes my bed , and I get 500 dollars a week for allowance...

i'm 22 btw...
im 20 and I LOVE living at home...
except i only get 50 for gas money

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I never had a problem with my mom, she wanted me to live with her so commuting would be better since she didn't' have a car back then and we worked for the same company and went to the campus (even though she went to a diff school -- branch campus for her).
I'm serious
indifferent.gif
My parents have a trust fund for me. It would be dumb to A. go to school. B.Work. C. Live on my own. D All of the above
looks like this dude is lyin just to get laughs. he seriously cant be proud of being a 22 year old loser with no ambition ole billy madison ssa sucka
You sound mad as hell!

I don't have time to bicker with a wanker like you...My parents says it's time for bed...I don't want to go to bed, but I just remembered that I have a busy day of video games, soccer matches to watch, activities involving nerf guns, and nudie magazines..
Tell em!!!
pimp.gif

Oh yea i gotta tell u what happened while i was using my slingshot the day before thanksgiving!

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I'm serious
indifferent.gif
You sound mad as hell!

I don't have time to bicker with a wanker like you...My parents says it's time for bed...I don't want to go to bed, but I just remembered that I have a busy day of video games, soccer matches to watch, activities involving nerf guns, and nudie magazines..
Tell em!!!
pimp.gif

Oh yea i gotta tell u what happened while i was using my slingshot the day before thanksgiving!
You're lucky you get to play with sling shots!

I'm not allowed to play with those yet. My dad says I can have one for my 23rd birthday tho
ohwell.gif

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...

{Snoop from Baby Boy} Built you a lil fort, huh? I don't give a f_ about your fort_" {Snoop from Baby Boy}

9sc844.jpg

confirmation, op is one in the middle? where in seattle you stayin at
nerd.gif
i can show u around...

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif

I'm serious
indifferent.gif
You sound mad as hell!

Tell em!!!
pimp.gif

You're lucky you get to play with sling shots!

I'm not allowed to play with those yet. My dad says I can have one for my 23rd birthday tho
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
I dying over here.

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

Originally Posted by gatorad3

YOUR COUSIN

wow lol i truly laughed out loud when i saw this

same here. Even though its old (for me) I still get a good laugh just lookin at it.

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...

roll.gif
i seriously believe you.....especially after your tweets bout your mombuying you stuff all the time and giving you her CC.

22 and egging houses
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom