Moving out = FREEDOM (better pics of my cousin pg. 10)

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Looks like your cousin has an extra chromosome.
Even though that migh tbe true .. that's not nice
tired.gif
laugh.gif

She was smart enough to borrow 4 G's and never pay her back though ....

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Wait a minute...OP is a girl?

PICS???
pics of everything please

cousins, mom, house

co-sign..

DANNYTANNER and RSDPLAYA...whats good?!

-J23C
I'll post pics of the new place later ... as for my cousin -- she's on the left. Have fun NT.

you got better pics of her? I know you do

Don't you also have a cousin that makes videos of herself singing in the bathroom? She got on the ellen show also. Right? Post pics of that cousin instead.
glasses.gif

%*#* your thread

I'm living the dream at my parents house!

Play video games, building forts in my room, eat good food, mum makes my bed , and I get 500 dollars a week for allowance...

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif
I hope only half of that is true otherwise I'd be hella jealous.

I never had a problem with my mom, she wanted me to live with her so commuting would be better since she didn't' have a car back then and we worked for the same company and went to the campus (even though she went to a diff school -- branch campus for her).
I'm serious
indifferent.gif
My parents have a trust fund for me. It would be dumb to A. go to school. B.Work. C. Live on my own. D All of the above
lol have some pride homie.

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

%*#* your thread

Play video games, building forts in my room, eat good food, mum makes my bed , and I get 500 dollars a week for allowance...

i'm 22 btw...

talk about living the american dream
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

%*#* your thread

i'm 22 btw...
laugh.gif
I hope only half of that is true otherwise I'd be hella jealous.

I never had a problem with my mom, she wanted me to live with her so commuting would be better since she didn't' have a car back then and we worked for the same company and went to the campus (even though she went to a diff school -- branch campus for her).
I'm serious
indifferent.gif
My parents have a trust fund for me. It would be dumb to A. go to school. B.Work. C. Live on my own. D All of the above
lol have some pride homie.
looks like this dude is lyin just to get laughs. he seriously cant be proud of being a 22 year old loser with no ambition ole billy madison ssasucka

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Your cousin looks like she answers math questions with the word potato.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

and my dude Danny Tanner isn't lying! His mom buys all of his Nerf guns too so he gets to spend his money on Skechers, Mountain Dew, and dragon/fantasyT-shirts
pimp.gif

last week he got the Nerf CS-35 for taking out the trash for a weekend! Now that's the American dream!

Back
Top Bottom