MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

My GF was having the check in problem last weekend. We were at the theater and it wouldn't allow her to check in. Kept saying so was too far from the theater. Cleared the cache and it worked.

Watching Superfly now.

Was gonna see Gotti @ Kips Bay but you know with there smaller recliner seats theaters the damn showing was near full.

Last edited:
Ever since they changed the policy where you can't see the same many twice, I've been seeing more movies.

anyone own the stock? i thinking at this price good risk. yes, they are losing money but with partnerships with movies, advertising and sooner or later theaters they can become monster.

i think where they made mistake recently was going to 4 movies a month then back to 1 a day....the move should have been raising the price to $15 which avg cost of ticket in most cities....

I'm personally gonna wait until the end of the summer. Summer should bleed em dry financially. I see it going around 0.15 - 0.20

I'm glad I saw Superfly with Moviepass.

It's always funny to me when "hood" movies are made, because half the time they seem anything but. I saw what he was trying to do, but I don't know if it was the material he had to work with or Little X. A lot of the people they had casted for the roles seemed far from what they were supposed to be.

The all white :lol: Lets make us easy to identify by the cops :rolleyes

I keep trying to figure out if in 10 or 20 years if people are going to say this is a classic, but some of it was just too over the top. The cops were just too over the top. How were a detective and a street cop partners? And if you are taking bribes for that much, why are you still a cop? You should have retired.

I'm glad I saw Superfly with Moviepass.

It's always funny to me when "hood" movies are made, because half the time they seem anything but. I saw what he was trying to do, but I don't know if it was the material he had to work with or Little X. A lot of the people they had casted for the roles seemed far from what they were supposed to be.

The all white :lol: Lets make us easy to identify by the cops :rolleyes

I keep trying to figure out if in 10 or 20 years if people are going to say this is a classic, but some of it was just too over the top. The cops were just too over the top. How were a detective and a street cop partners? And if you are taking bribes for that much, why are you still a cop? You should have retired.
Agreed !

I had low expectations, but it wasn’t the worst

Last night it said I need to take a pic of my tix stub. I went to do it this morning and can't figure out how. Anyone ever have this happen?

I meant to mention this in my review but this doesn't really hood up with other hold classics but it is solid.

Might be different for dudes in ATL though.

As for the questions, they were corrupt so its not like they were partners. They simply worked together to do crooked ****. We first see the patrol cop on his own pulling over Fat Freddy. He then called the detective after he found the brick. Every time after that you see them together its during them doing crooked ****.

Its not uncommon for a detective to have contacts with patrol officers or for patrol officers to have to to D's to contacr for more serious ****. This just the crooked version of that.

They were obviously greedy. They were not getting million dollar cuts before this. She knew Preist was big time so they raised their prices. She specifically said when they walked in the furniture store her and dude were looking for that kind of opportunity; an unknown dealer working under the radar making a lot of money. Shorty was young and so was the dude so it'd look suspicious for them to retire and if they quit they'd have to leave or get some other bogus job and live life regularly.

Corrupt cops taking a take from dealers always got a number in mind for when theyre done, she obviously wasn't close the way she was talking. Same way Preist wanted to make way more money before retiring. Plus a million dollars aint enough in today's economy.

Last edited:
First Reformed was so close to being a classic for me, but in stumbled toward the end.

There was a sequence that was out of place and they should have just executed on the ending they were building up to.

Last edited:
If he had blew all those ppl up :wow: :lol: :pimp:

When he began to wrap himself in the barb wire I was freaking out.

Ended turned in to a rushed love thing. Still dug the movie.

Lincoln Square is cool but it's too far west for me to be there frequently... I'm never in that part of the city

I meant to mention this in my review but this doesn't really hold up with other hold classics but it is solid.

Might be different for dudes in ATL though.

As for the questions, they were corrupt so its not like they were partners. They simply worked together to do crooked ****. We first see the patrol cop on his own pulling over Fat Freddy. He then called the detective after he found the brick. Every time after that you see them together its during them doing crooked ****.

Its not uncommon for a detective to have contacts with patrol officers or for patrol officers to have to to D's to contacr for more serious ****. This just the crooked version of that.

They were obviously greedy. They were not getting million dollar cuts before this. She knew Preist was big time so they raised their prices. She specifically said when they walked in the furniture store her and dude were looking for that kind of opportunity; an unknown dealer working under the radar making a lot of money. Shorty was young and so was the dude so it'd look suspicious for them to retire and if they quit they'd have to leave or get some other bogus job and live life regularly.

Corrupt cops taking a take from dealers always got a number in mind for when theyre done, she obviously wasn't close the way she was talking. Same way Preist wanted to make way more money before retiring. Plus a million dollars aint enough in today's economy.

I could break it down, but I don't feel like typing. A lot of it stems from a weak script.

They didn't break down cops in to specific task, which is one of the reasons they were partners. Because she shouldn't have been involved in any bust. And right after the shooting he was still on patrol, but then a little later he was taken off the street.

And they were shaking down more than just Snow Patrol and Priest. You don't just go from shaking down one person to asking for a mil. They knew how much they were getting from one brick? This is just at once. They were supposed to be "partners". This isn't something they were new too. And if they were getting it like that, in Atlanta they should be looking for an out. Where in Atlanta do you even hide that much?

Cops in Atlanta don't make six figures. Looking at their ages they were close to 40, so they were close to putting in 20, unless they wanted to do 30, or 40. So they just took at one time what they would make in 10 years.

All of it stems from a flawed plot and writing issues, but I don't care the much about it delivery deeper.

Back
Top Bottom