MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

I could break it down, but
They didn't break down cops in to specific task, which is one of the reasons they were partners. Because she shouldn't have been involved in any bust. And right after the shooting he was still on patrol, but then a little later he was taken off the street.
I feel like it was clear and the audience would naturally tell they weren't partners on the job but working together in a corrupt fashion. If she was his partner she would've been in the car with him a d wouldn't have been called.

Its the whole reason why he pulled Fat Freddy over the second time.

And they were shaking down more than just Snow Patrol and Priest.
Of course they were.

That doesnt change much. They were greedy. W/e they were taking weekly or w/e was obviously not enough to them.

They knew how much they were getting from one brick? This is just at once.
She is working off of the fact that Preist has been operating under the radar for a long time.

Why you think Preist or his man didnt make any kind of arguments to even pretend they didnt have that.

Also the brick matters cuz it was a brick and cuz of its purity. You in the game as a dealer or cop long enough and you know exactly how much you can make off of that.

They were supposed to be "partners".

And if they were getting it like that, in Atlanta they should be looking for an out.
I'm lost on your use of the word partners now.

They werent partners on the job. Just affiliated as far as it looked to other officers.

As corrupt cops though they were partners and doing it for a long time. You're assuming that they were asking for that much money from everyone else they were extorting and that if they were they could've retired off of that already. Those are leaps logically and then on top of that your ignoring their personalities. They straight up called Preist the big opportunity they were looking for. They made it clear it'd be a 50/50 split. They were looking to get paid off of Preist's enterprise.

Where in Atlanta do you even hide that much?
Hide? :lol: if you making illegal money, you launder it. You may have your little stashes and a safe but once you want to make use of that money you launder it in order to use it. This is pretty common.

Same way at the end Preist girl had a way to clean the money and make use of it when they retired to Montenegro (or wherever it was).

Cops in Atlanta don't make six figures. Looking at their ages they were close to 40, so they were close to putting in 20, unless they wanted to do 30, or 40. So they just took at one time what they would make in 10 years.
Still not seeing the problem here.

They were greedy, wanted more money before they were out. The other stuff is you assuming they've been extorting that exact amount from everybody else and therefore should be looking for a way out once they were introduced in the story. That doesn't make sense.

All of it stems from a flawed plot and writing issues, but I don't care the much about it delivery deeper.
The plot was flawed but not when it came to this.

Two corrupt cops; one a patrol officer and the other detective were extorting the higher earning dealers in the city that they knew of. They come across Preist who is under the radar, works quietly right at the moment he decides to expand and gets a higher grade of product from his supplier. Going off what they know they extort much more from him.

The whole point of their role in the plot is to be another problem for Preist who is working on getting out of the game. They're not going to retire because of how kuch money they've been extorting especially after only getting 1-2 payments from Preist.

The average person on a cops salary can launder hundreds of thousands of dollars :lol: How does one making $60,000 a year do that where all of their co-workers don't start to notice? Cops who skim money don't take a million ****in dollars. It's so laughable they came up with that million figure and the partners bit.

Under the radar with one brick doesn't mean you can pay a million dollars. How would she know how long he was operating. It was one brick, not 50.

Police cars have GPS's. They wouldn't just be riding together during the day.

You can keep typing about this, because obviously you like this movie, but this movie was dumb *** hell from a street perspective and wasn't close to being believable or accurate.

The average person on a cops salary can launder hundreds of thousands of dollars :lol:
What does laundering money have to do with the cop's salary?

After you launder it you don't immediately spend it.

How does one making $60,000 a year do that where all of their co-workers don't start to notice?
Exactly what is anyone suppose to notice exactly?

Your co-workers know if you secretly own a couple small businesses that you launder your money in?

He whatnyou launder it through doesnt even have to be owned by you

Cops who skim money don't take a million ****in dollars. It's so laughable they came up with that million figure and the partners bit.
A million dollars is really not a lot of money anymore.

Preist had as much in one of his safes. Snow Patrol openly put their money in that mansion. Scatter probably has twice as much if not more given what we learned by the end.

Youre speaking as if laundering money is a public easily noticeable by the ppl you work with :lol: Their income is irrelevant.

The idea that NYPD detective on the job for however long doesnt lnow how to launder a lot of money is silly.

But laundering aside. The million was in one bag. Thats not easy to hide if you take in to account they've used or already laundered past money theyve extorted.

Under the radar with one brick doesn't mean you can pay a million dollars. How would she know how long he was operating. It was one brick, not 50.
Bruh, cmon now. They made natural assumptions based off what she learned from thebside piece and what Fat Freddy said and didnt say.

Notice how she was easily able to deduce Daddy wasnt the boss, and was working for a much larger operation.

The million dollar demand by the end of the week was cemented as feasible the second Preist didnt scoff at it. He didn't even blink. Not even the angle of fronting like he didnt have it was taken. Thats how you know it wasnt laughable.

Police cars have GPS's. They wouldn't just be riding together during the day.
What does this have to do with anything?

They're not partners so they wouldn't be riding together.

We clearly saw how they got down when they were introduced to the story.

Dude finds a possible good thing going with Freddy and this brick. He calls her. Its natural to assume, his camera was off the second he took Freddy and ol girl out to the park to meet the detective.

As for GPS on the cop car, thats irrelvant. Nobody would have any reason for tracking his previous whereabouts. Dude is already patrolling that whole area.

You can keep typing about this
All I'm talking about is that what you're complaining about doesn't make sense, and the more you try to explain what you think didn't work and why, the less sense it makes.
but this movie was dumb *** hell from a street perspective and wasn't close to being believable or accurate.
Still isn't really pertaining to why you think the two corrupt cops were already extorting millions from other dealers, and then that they should already be looking to retire because of that assumption, why you think two corrupt cops who you admit have been doing this for some time would have a hard time laundering money, or why it would be hard for where they sould stash their extorted money, or why you think any of that would be noticeable by their coworkers when they're clearly not flossing in the streets showing off that they're making more money than they're supoose to.

Kinda seems like you didn't get it or didnt like it so you made some assumptions and then complained about it.

Has nothing to do with a street perspective. This wasnt a corner boy movie. This was upper echelon providing drug cartels with cash so its already known everythng is in the millions.

You can have the discussion, you're typing up a book devoting the merits of a movie dressing up a crew in all white, dude owning a rinky dink furniture store driving a $100,000 car telling others to play it low and cartel heads driving in and out of a country.

Upper echelon drug cartel :lol:

It has everything to do with a street perspective, if you think anything in that movie is possible or believable. But you know what you're talking about.

I just signed up for MoviePass. How long does it take for the card to arrive? Email said few weeks but does it really take that long?

You can have the discussion
You keep saying this :lol: but you gotta see how it doesn't look that way at all.
you're typing up a book devoting the merits of a movie dressing up a crew in all white, dude owning a rinky dink furniture store driving a $100,000 car telling others to play it low and cartel heads driving in and out of a country.
:rofl: This is also irrelevant. Dont got a damn thing to do with what im talking about.

Nice red herring logical fallacy though.
Upper echelon drug cartel :lol:
No. Not an upper echelon drug cartel :lol:

An upper echelon level of money changing hands. This isnt corner boy street **** in the least.

This ain't street ****. So that perception is irrelevant.

It has everything to do with a street perspective, if you think anything in that movie is possible or believable. But you know what you're talking about.
Its especially irrelevant since I'm not talking about anything in the movie.

I'm specifically talking about your misunderstanding of the detective and patrol officers being partners when they were only a team when it came to their corrupt dealings; extortion scheme, murder, cover ups, framing, etc., and your assumption that they've been extorting millions from dealers all this time, the assumption that since they've been doing the previous thing you assumed that they should be looking to retire and get out while ignoring the personalitiee of the characters.

I just signed up for MoviePass. How long does it take for the card to arrive? Email said few weeks but does it really take that long?
Unfortunately yes.

Dont think that's changed since I've got mine

You keep saying this :lol: but you gotta see how it doesn't look that way at all.

:rofl: This is also irrelevant. Dont got a damn thing to do with what im talking about.

Nice red herring logical fallacy though.

No. Not an upper echelon drug cartel :lol:

An upper echelon level of money changing hands. This isnt corner boy street **** in the least.

This ain't street ****. So that perception is irrelevant.

Its especially irrelevant since I'm not talking about anything in the movie.

I'm specifically talking about your misunderstanding of the detective and patrol officers being partners when they were only a team when it came to their corrupt dealings; extortion scheme, murder, cover ups, framing, etc., and your assumption that they've been extorting millions from dealers all this time, the assumption that since they've been doing the previous thing you assumed that they should be looking to retire and get out while ignoring the personalitiee of the characters.

Unfortunately yes.

Dont think that's changed since I've got mine

Yes, because a detective and a patrol cop wouldn't just be driving around in the middle of the day on the clock like they don't have other partners, duties and cars don't have GPS. That's why I mentioned it. And a detective wouldn't be taking part in a raid.

It's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about. You think a drug kingpin is just driving around like it's nothing?

It's supposed to be street ****. That's what the movie is based on. That's why everything is valid, because if huge storylines aren't correct, you think the other part is? You trying to word me to death like you have a clue what you're talking about is hilarious though :lol:

So don't tell me what the **** is relevant when you have no clue what you're talking about.

Not even.

Trailer sucked, promotion sucked and nobody particularly wants to see it :lol:

Funny though cuz whe I went to see it the other night it was uncomfortably packed.

Yes, because a detective and a patrol cop wouldn't just be driving around in the middle of the day on the clock like they don't have other partners
Who said they would?

You're the one confused about them being criminal partners as opposed to professional partners.

And a detective wouldn't be taking part in a raid by
Yes they do.

Besides its not like she took point on the raid. She covered a back entrance.

It makes all the more sense if she's a narcotics detective but you got all the answers so I'm sure you thought of that :lol:
It's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about.
Bruh, you continue not to make sense and any clear train of thought that was nce there is fading at this point. All over the place with your replies.

Nothing you've said has addressed anything you initially misunderstood or were confused about. You didnt get it and just went with the plot is not believable and stuck with it.

So desperately so you keep bringing up other **** about the movie to make your argument about something your complaining about that doesnt help at all.
It's supposed to be street ****.
It was street ****. This remake being set in modern times obviously took on a higher level of crime in the telling of the story but you missed that.
That's why everything is valid, because if a huge segment isn't correct, you think the other part is?
:lol: What?

None of that got anything to do with your wild assumptions about 2 corrupt cops and you running with the assumptions with more assumptions.

You trying to word me to death like you have a clue what you're talking about is hilarious though :lol:
:lol: Save it man. Just say you don't like to read.

Always the lames complaining about much is posted. Dont read it then *****. Like Damn worded to death :lol: Thats the pathetic. You made a weak point, halfassed your attempt in supporting it, in every post begged to stop talking about instead of not replying, and now in the first post you dont all you can say is you don't know what youre talking about when I don't take your logical fallacy bait :lol: :smh:
So don't tell me what the **** is relevant.
Calling it like I see it with your paper thin complaints. You bring up something irrelvant like its pertinent to the discussion Imma call it irrelevant.

A spade is a spade.

Who said they would?

You're the one confused about them being criminal partners as opposed to professional partners.

Yes they do.

Besides its not like she took point on the raid. She covered a back entrance.

It makes all the more sense if she's a narcotics detective but you got all the answers so I'm sure you thought of that :lol:

Bruh, you continue not to make sense and any clear train of thought that was nce there is fading at this point. All over the place with your replies.

Nothing you've said has addressed anything you initially misunderstood or were confused about. You didnt get it and just went with the plot is not believable and stuck with it.

So desperately so you keep bringing up other **** about the movie to make your argument about something your complaining about that doesnt help at all.

It was street ****. This remake being set in modern times obviously took on a higher level of crime in the telling of the story but you missed that.
:lol: What?

None of that got anything to do with your wild assumptions about 2 corrupt cops and you running with the assumptions with more assumptions.

:lol: Save it man. Just say you don't like to read.

Always the lames complaining about much is posted. Dont read it then *****. Like Damn worded to death :lol: Thats the pathetic. You made a weak point, halfassed your attempt in supporting it, in every post begged to stop talking about instead of not replying, and now in the first post you dont all you can say is you don't know what youre talking about when I don't take your logical fallacy bait :lol: :smh:

Calling it like I see it with your paper thin complaints. You bring up something irrelvant like its pertinent to the discussion Imma call it irrelevant.

A spade is a spade.

She didn't take part, she just covered the back entrance? Do you even realize the ridiculous stuff you type? Honestly?

It's nothing to read, because you're typing nonsense and it's not worth reading.

An example of the nonsense you type. Saying I'm making assumptions. Bruh, what are you making? Did you write the script? That's why you're taking it personal, right? You wrote the script and know the intent of what, right? Do you know the definition of assumption? Do you even know what a paper thin complaint is?

That's why I only skim your post, because it's an insult to my intelligence and practically hurts my head.

Goodnight

She didn't take part, she just covered the back entrance?
You have a serious issue with reading comprehension.

I say SHE DID NOT TAKE POINT ON THE RAID and you somehow read she did not take part.

Nobody is this dumb so you gotta be trolling :lol:

No way you can read one thing and then reply claiming I said something else.

Do you even know what I mean when I say she didnt take point on the raid?

Doubting you actually paid attention to the movie now.

Been talking out your *** for multiple posts now saying nothing of substance to support your stance.

Do you even realize the ridiculous stuff you type? Honestly?
This is literally all you can do and what your posts are filled with now. Can't comprehend and then look stupid trying to throw am insult.

Get it together.
It's nothing to read, because you're typing nonsense and it's not worth reading.
So just admit you're not even reading it. Thats become clear. You're just blindly replying and talking out of your *** :lol:

Like damn, to think you're talking about nonsense and ridiculous things bejng said when you can't read and understand what words mean. You gotta change them to fit your narrative.

That dont rock over here.

Saying I'm making assumptions.
Thats a fact.

It's what your entire complaint about the 2 corrupt cops are based on.

I called it out and you got mad. Knowing full well you probably didnt really pay attention to the movie and catch everything so now your forced to literally change things I said in order for you to reply.

Get it together.

That's why you're taking it personal, right?
These are the same lame tactics over and over.

Got no actual response to the content so then claim I'm taking it personal when nothing in my posts imply or indicate that.

What is there to take personal about you not understanding part of the movie?

Do you know the definition of assumption?
Everything youve assumed about the 2 corrupt cops.

Go back and READ your own posts to remind yourself of what you said before you reply again man :lol:
Do you even know what a paper thin complaint is?
Your stance.
That's why I only skim your post
This is an admittance of your own ignorance and laziness. You don't read things properly or thoroughly so you can not form cohesive and thoughtful responses.

Its probably why you weren't paying any attention to the movie either.

I guess thats a good as an excuse as any. Make complaints about an assumption you made, about things you didnt pay much attention to and when you get called out on it just say it was an insult to your intelligence and hurt your head so you only skimmed it.

Although what it seems like is this simple basic movie hurt your head cuz you couldn't understand it fully and that made you upset. Get called out on it and just make the same accusation.

Wrong and strong.

Last edited:
I've been trying to watch american animals but it's like it doesn't even in south florida.

but the 3 closest theaters all showing Gotti though. WTF?

Anyway

Moviepass won't last long

https://gizmodo.com/moviepass-bought-a-stake-in-gotti-which-might-be-the-w-1826900845

:lol:

It also explains why American Animals was promoted so much and why Gotti and American Animals are the first two movies when you open it.

It seems like most of these articles are written by people who actually want MP to fail for some reason. I know I'll be riding it into the ground.

On another note, saw Hotel Artemis today, and since I had zero expectations for it, I was pretty impressed. A bit darker than I expected, but very solid.

I think people were too hung up on the Continental Hotel/John Wick comparison with Hotel Artemis.

A lot of people probably skipped it thinking it would be a lame ripoff.

The premise for the hotel/hospital are kind of similar but they are completely different movies.

I think people were too hung up on the Continental Hotel/John Wick comparison with Hotel Artemis.

The premise for the hotel/hospital are kind of similar but they are completely different movies.

My buddy that manages one of the theaters I go to said it's already gonna be gone from there this week.

Yeah, I liked it.

I just didn't care that much about Jodie Foster's character and they dwelled on that a little too long. A lot of people also expected the violence from the last act throughout, but it wasn't supposed to be that type of movie. The movie was supposed to be about the characters and hospital/hotel.

When I saw Ocean's 8, I saw Al aka Paperboy and Darius were going to be in a couple of more movies. Atlanta's cast is killing it.

Back
Top Bottom