MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Aight Superfly wasn’t as bad as the previews make it out to be

Trevor Jackson wasn’t as corny , movie started out like a really Dope music video and then not necessarily faded as the movie went on, but got predictable

Expect to see every rap /drug stereotype in film form lol
5.5/10

Soundtrack is dope if you like ATLANTA music and soul

Planning to use MP for Superfly tonight, Oceans 8 on Sat. I'll probably see Tag on Sunday.

I am anxious to see about the bring a friend pass, because I have two MPs, one for me and one for the wife, but knowing MP, it might only be for new customers or impossible to link two pre-existing counts. We will have to wait i guess.

I'll wait til next weekend for Incredibles 2, probably check out hereditary or hotel Artemis this weekend

Watched Superfly yesterday, not that good as expected but not mad to moviepass it. Was my 4th movie in June so far and #5 will be Incredibles 2. Oh yeah Maria Salazar from Narcos fine self was in this movie

Last edited:
Hereditary was crazy fun. Wife did not enjoy it. I was laughing most of the time, especially when the son is driving the car and other scenes. Dont want to spoil it for people. But since you have the moviepass, go see it. Might as well. I enjoyed and liked it.

When I got home at night, I still was watching the corners of the room, double checking.

I'll wait for Incredibles 2 when there's less kids in the theaters.

Probably Superfly and Oceans 8 this weekend

Is Gotti national?
Dont think it is yet.

Travolta was promoting it last night.

I know its premiering in several places here in NYC.

Might see Incredibles 2 tonight.

Last edited:
Oh yes.

Thats a fact.

Later after my last post I'm trying to check in for a good 10 min.

I click the movie and time, it says I'll have to verify my stub as per usual and once I click check-in it says I can't check-in to an unknown movie or theater. Kept saying this over and over.

I had to uninstall and reinstall the mp app 2 times as well as mess with my location just to finally check-in. So only thing I missed was trailer for other movies.

Hope I don't run in to the problem tomorrow when I go to see Tag and Gotti.

It's probably Incredibles that caused that. That might be a problem the rest of the weekend during peak times.

Gotti has a 0% on RT. Gonna have to give it the old skiparoo

Yeah, that's not even movie pass watchable

Gotti's user reviews are pretty good so far. Over 80%

I'm checking out Superfly tonight, I saw some reviews where they said it was better than they expected.

I just cant take the lead serious in the role for superfly. I'll have to be bored to watch.

Watching incredibles tonight. Yeah they're gonna have to transition to eticketing so you can pick seats. Going to the theater to pick up the ticket is trash

The kiosk isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I normally don't even have to wait. Not as good as Fandango of course.

It's amazing to me the amount of people who don't buy through their phone and wait at the theater.

The kiosk isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I normally don't even have to wait. Not as good as Fandango of course.

It's amazing to me the amount of people who don't buy through their phone and wait at the theater.

Takes me like a minute to get a ticket from the kiosk. They're always empty

Back
Top Bottom