MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Anybody heard of Sinemia? I just joined that and got advanced tickets for Dolby for Black Panther. I might cancel my moviepass. I looked in my watch history and I only watch 2-3 movies/month.

But the benefit of Sinemia is that I can book advanced tickets instead of waiting to to go the theater and I can go to any movie theater. Also I can watch any type of movie format 2D/3D/IMAX/Dolby/DBox at least once a month. Only thing is the subscriptions range from just 2-3 movies a month. But it makes more sense if you find yourself not going to the movies that much and the convenience factor of advanced tickets especially for reserved seating and any movie format. You're still getting your money's worth.

Just go the new moviepass update. Love the new UI! However, I’m having troubles locating theaters (buggy) I see what THE MAN trying to do before BLACK PANTHER comes out

I can't go see the popular movies when they're released
Always gotta see them a week later -- no seats on MP

They suppose to alert you of that **** or automatically update it :smh:

EDIT

Not seeing the new update in the app store :nerd:

Last edited:
They got me, I saw the moviepass ad for 7.95 a month but didn’t realize you had to pay for the year...$115. Alright gotta make it count!

Anyone having any issues with MoviePass today?

Tried to take my kids to see Peter Rabbit and using my phone to load my card (1st Time since updating app) and it said I needed to be within 100 yards even when inside

Checked my settings and it said location access was set to while using app, changed to always and still didn’t work

Tried accessing WiFi from a nearby store and restarting my phone and got the same result

I load another card for my daughter using an iPad and that was telling me that it couldn’t locate any nearby theatres though I was parked outside of the theatre

I was just gonna pay the cost of the tickets but Peter Rabbit was sold out, unbelievable

Tried the next showing for 4:45 just in case the one I was selecting being sold out had something to do with the issue but that gave me the same message

Anyone having any issues with MoviePass today?

Tried to take my kids to see Peter Rabbit and using my phone to load my card (1st Time since updating app) and it said I needed to be within 100 yards even when inside

Checked my settings and it said location access was set to while using app, changed to always and still didn’t work

Tried accessing WiFi from a nearby store and restarting my phone and got the same result

I load another card for my daughter using an iPad and that was telling me that it couldn’t locate any nearby theatres though I was parked outside of the theatre

I was just gonna pay the cost of the tickets but Peter Rabbit was sold out, unbelievable

Tried the next showing for 4:45 just in case the one I was selecting being sold out had something to do with the issue but that gave me the same message
Was it a AMC? This is what happens with the app when you go t an AMC that no longer accepts moviepasd

It was an AMC

I remember several weeks back there was posts about select locations not accepting MoviePass anymore but they were high volume theaters

Is anyone having issues with MoviePass? I can't login to the app or get a password reset email.

There's no customer support and I'm seeing on Twitter that people are having the same issue.

I don't even think I'd be able to cancel my subscription at this point.

Any tips?

Is anyone having issues with MoviePass? I can't login to the app or get a password reset email.

There's no customer support and I'm seeing on Twitter that people are having the same issue.

I don't even think I'd be able to cancel my subscription at this point.

Any tips?
Mines working fine. They did just send out an update. Maybe it’ll fix your problems.

Yea.. it hasn't worked since I updated it :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I'm at the point where I'm ready to cancel, but I can't since I can't even log in.

Movie Pass has worked fine for me with the new update. I saw another minor bug update yesterday. It better work, I plan on seeing Annihilation, Game Night, and Black Panther again.

I saw a video about Sinemia, isn't it already about $30, and you can only see 3 movies a month? I think Movie Pass is still the best out of the two. I do wish there was a way you could at least buy ONE day in advance as oppose to day of, but other than that Movie Pass has been great for me. Mind you, I don't really care for 3D films, and don't have a great quality Imax near me.

Back
Top Bottom