MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

I just updated last week. I like it. Cleaner UI. I like how you don't have to switch to high accuracy gps anymore :lol:

Movie Pass has worked fine for me with the new update. I saw another minor bug update yesterday. It better work, I plan on seeing Annihilation, Game Night, and Black Panther again.

I saw a video about Sinemia, isn't it already about $30, and you can only see 3 movies a month? I think Movie Pass is still the best out of the two. I do wish there was a way you could at least buy ONE day in advance as oppose to day of, but other than that Movie Pass has been great for me. Mind you, I don't really care for 3D films, and don't have a great quality Imax near me.
Yeah movie pass has been GREAT FOR ME! No complaints at all! I’ll be watching those 3 movies this weekend also.

I liked Annihilation, did not really enjoy the ending as much. I know the book is part of a series, I wonder if there will be sequels.

Saw Annihilation also... didn't like the ending either.

Half way through the movie I thought she set everyone up to go into the shimmer.

That crocodile :wow:

I was having trouble with moviepass too and was getting annoyed to the point I told my girl we should cancel it :smh:

Also, my girl bought some chips in a ziplock bag and candy from outside... mad embarrassing and I told her next time lets just buy at the theater but she said hell no it's too expensive and she doesn't like waiting on lines.

But, I ate them too :lol: and drank the water she stuffed in her purse for me :lol: :pimp: she right though I'm not buying crap especially since this movie pass crap is pissing me off every time I try to use it.

Mine worked yesterday when I went to Peter Rabbit with my daughters

It was a different than last time

I called the theater that I was going to watch it at last time to confirm MoviePass is still accepted there and it is

Haven’t updated the app on our iPad and it still says there’s no theaters close to my location

Fortunately, I was able to logout and login under the username for my other card and load it to purchase another ticket

Last time I tried to do that I couldn’t and it now says on the faq that you can’t use two MoviePass accounts on one device

Movie pass updated terms! Have you upload pic of movie ticket now.

3B8C0ECB-5FEA-46E8-972F-3E63BACCA674.jpeg

I don't mind. This is what happens when folks try to finesse the system by buying gift cards and concessions :smh:

Well damn.

My issue with this is like when BP came out. Since tix are copped day of I had a preplanned schedule. See BP again and then catch Game Night and Annihilation. The BP showtime was sold out.

My app was buggin when I checked in for BP so I had to close it. Then I see BP is sold out. So I said **** it, Imma cope Game Night tickets and swap places but when I turned my app back on it still had me checking in for BP.

I hope the update fixes this check in problem. Should be able to change that as long as I don't purchase a ticket yet.

And my app finally updated. No problems so far. Gonna try it again tomorrow

Well damn.

My issue with this is like when BP came out. Since tix are copped day of I had a preplanned schedule. See BP again and then catch Game Night and Annihilation. The BP showtime was sold out.

My app was buggin when I checked in for BP so I had to close it. Then I see BP is sold out. So I said **** it, Imma cope Game Night tickets and swap places but when I turned my app back on it still had me checking in for BP.

I hope the update fixes this check in problem. Should be able to change that as long as I don't purchase a ticket yet.

And my app finally updated. No problems so far. Gonna try it again tomorrow
the new app lets you see your current reservation so you can cancel it.

minor hassle to have to upload the ticket picture but I don't mind it.

I don' like this at all.. I' usually late.. (skipping trailers) so what happens if their a error with the pix upload?

I can't watch the movie until it' solved.. :smh:

I don' like this at all.. I' usually late.. (skipping trailers) so what happens if their a error with the pix upload?

I can't watch the movie until it' solved.. :smh:
You can still watch the movie. It locks you out until the next movie you watch. You can upload it after the movie if you want. You just can't checkin to the next movie until you upload the ticket. It opens up the camera every time you start the ap.

Since the old mp days, I have a habit saving stubs, but now I’m worried about their server load. Particularly with a much larger sub base now and during big weekends, with users uploading their stubs.

Since the old mp days, I have a habit saving stubs, but now I’m worried about their server load. Particularly with a much larger sub base now and during big weekends, with users uploading their stubs.
Dumb move. Movie pass is falling off.

Back
Top Bottom