MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

That’s basically ever Cinemark theater.
I meany compared to other AMCs.

Don't think I've been to a Cinemark.

None in my area. Only local theaters and UA regal theaters. I think they're only in the city or parts of BK too far. Then in the city UA, AMC, ipic, iMax, etc. are all much closer.

Last edited:
Just checked it out and there isn't any cinemark in NYC that I see from the googles.

In Forest Hills, Queens I do see a Cinemart but doubt it's the same.

Yeah I had to double check. Cuz I know one time on moviepass I saw it show up on the list but when I think about it I was in the city.

The closest Cinemark is in ******* New Jersey :lol: :smh:

- You don't have to buy anything.

- You can watch any movie at anytime.

- There is no reward system with the kiosk. The reward system depends on the theatre you're attending. If they offer a reward system

*Example * Regal has a reward club. You get a certain amount of points when you watch a movie. Then you can use your reward points towards "free ticket"/ "free small popcorn"/ "free soft drink" etc.
well said

yea over here cinemark got them nice *** recliners

i dont mind being in front row in a recliner movie theatre much more intimate

amc my fav tho cuz i got a bunch of free large drink and popcorn coupons

*Example * Regal has a reward club. You get a certain amount of points when you watch a movie. Then you can use your reward points towards "free ticket"/ "free small popcorn"/ "free soft drink" etc.
Speaking of reward clubs of the few I'm a member of Regal seems to be the best. Especially compared to AMC.

I think I watched 3 movies before I was having free popcorn and drinks available to me. With AMC I'm still in the hundreds with points :smh:

AMC rewards is only worth it if you have premiere. You rack up points faster plus the bday rewards. It's why I stick with AMC spots if I can. They had a renewal sale a couple years ago on slickdeals that was dirt cheap. I think I'm good until 2020 :lol:

Man I was not going to pay the $15 for premiere.

I compare to regal cuz I've been racking up points dumb fast.

Besides when I think about it overall I've never went crazy with movie food anyway.

Some people today were sent an email stating they were banned for using MP on a premium movie. Good luck out there guys :nerd:

Oh I see now after clicking the link.

I tried that once but as far as I know there's no way to purchase part of a ticket.

tried to use moviepass for the first time the other day. kept trying to check in and it'd ask for the last 4 digts of the card. i'd put it in and it said it was successfully verified or something, but when i tried to check in for the movietime, it would just keep loading and nothing would happen. ended up just leaving after trying for like 10 minutes unsuccessfully.

anyone ever experience that?

I think that happen to me when "IT" first came out.. The next day I went to a different theater and it worked perfectly fine..

tried to use moviepass for the first time the other day. kept trying to check in and it'd ask for the last 4 digts of the card. i'd put it in and it said it was successfully verified or something, but when i tried to check in for the movietime, it would just keep loading and nothing would happen. ended up just leaving after trying for like 10 minutes unsuccessfully.

anyone ever experience that?

Keep closing / opening the app.
It took me a few tries to get it right.

Back
Top Bottom