MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Damn, I’ve been to the movies over 30 times with moviepass, use the Kiosk EVERYTIME!!
I seen 20 and I had to be judge Every TIME because I was using MOVIE pass and racking up points..

Michael-Jordan-Crying-Fragile-Masculinity-1234kyle5678.png

Anybody beta testing the new app? GUI looks a lot better. Also wouldn't let me check in farther from the theater than the previous version. Normally it would allow me to check in about a mile away, but now its sticking to the 100 yard rule.

Anybody beta testing the new app? GUI looks a lot better. Also wouldn't let me check in farther from the theater than the previous version. Normally it would allow me to check in about a mile away, but now its sticking to the 100 yard rule.
How you get it?

Damn I ain't get nothing.

I gotta pace myself with this now though.

Entering a theater where you've seen every movie except one (not counting what you don't want to see sucks). I know its early in these months where the best movies usually don't premiere (Jan-Mar.) but still.

Any suggestions or advice for someone who’s interested?

Do you have to buy other things at the movies when you go? (Food, drinks)

Can you watch any movie at anytime, or do you have to wait till the hype dies down to watch it?

What is the reward system you guys are talking about with the Kiosk?

Sorry for all the Noob questions guys, this is my first time hearing about it.

Do you have to buy other things at the movies when you go? (Food, drinks)

Can you watch any movie at anytime, or do you have to wait till the hype dies down to watch it?

What is the reward system you guys are talking about with the Kiosk?

- You don't have to buy anything.

- You can watch any movie at anytime.

- There is no reward system with the kiosk. The reward system depends on the theatre you're attending. If they offer a reward system

*Example * Regal has a reward club. You get a certain amount of points when you watch a movie. Then you can use your reward points towards "free ticket"/ "free small popcorn"/ "free soft drink" etc.

Finally ordered Moviepass to see what it was like

Man AMC SO TRASH! Y’all need to find Cinemark XD THEATHERS! They’re sooooooooooo much nicer/newer. Amazing restrooms, LUXURY CHAIRS and sound etc.......

You realize that's probably just your location, right?

Finally ordered Moviepass to see what it was like

You realize that's probably just your location, right?
Nah, I’ve been to tons of AMC all aren’t trash, some are good/decent. However, ALL
THE CINEMARK I’ve been too (over 8 of them) all has been GREAT with LUXURY CHAIRS!!

Not that it applies to us, but even the price of Cinemark is still 9.50. Some of the AMC’s up to 18 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom