Most tasteless tattoo I've ever seen (PICS)

aye go head
roll.gif
.....gays are hilarious

quit being so serious. the world is so big and youre worried about a tattoo? lifes a joke and the laughs on you.

reminds me of that video made shortly after 9/11 where they showed people jumping and played the song Freefalling.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by THE FAME

His body..his thoughts...I could care less.

Co-sign I don't think some of these people realize that...smh

You say that to people who lost family that day. See what they see. My uncle pulled people out of the rubble that day, and I'm offended and angered.

Your uncle...not you what gives you the right to be angry at this guy? What happened to freedom of speech etc he has the freedom to put whatever he wants on his body no matter how much it offends you...That's what I love about America(U.S.A)...
What gives him the right to be angry? Are you stupid? The guy made a mockery of innocent people killed. The issue isn't about the guyexpressing his freedom, it's about how he expressed it.

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

You say that to people who lost family that day. See what they see. My uncle pulled people out of the rubble that day, and I'm offended and angered.

Your uncle...not you what gives you the right to be angry at this guy? What happened to freedom of speech etc he has the freedom to put whatever he wants on his body no matter how much it offends you...That's what I love about America(U.S.A)...
What gives him the right to be angry? Are you stupid? The guy made a mockery of innocent people killed. The issue isn't about the guy expressing his freedom, it's about how he expressed it.
l_cf051e9f1c8af2100169ad76214d2e1b.jpg

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

What gives him the right to be angry? Are you stupid? The guy made a mockery of innocent people killed. The issue isn't about the guy expressing his freedom, it's about how he expressed it.
l_cf051e9f1c8af2100169ad76214d2e1b.jpg

I was reiterating what the guy posted above me...

That's just awful. Saw this !@@% yesterday. Eff is the tat artist thinkin? I swear I wudda turned him down. It doesn't look very professional tho.Prolly juss some random dude he knew that did tats.

JaysNDunks:
haha holy $#%@ i know the guy that tattooed it. he used to work in the same shop with a buddy of mine.
personally i think its very distasteful and done very bad.
just think its funny how it ended up on NT.
So what part of the country is it in? I'm definitely curious.

Back
Top Bottom