Most tasteless tattoo I've ever seen (PICS)

am i the only one who finds this remotely funny. not funny like what happened on 9-11, but funny that this dude knew a bunch of people would get offended by itand thats the only reason he the tattoo.

laugh.gif
... Im not laughin at the tat... Im laughin at the fact that somebody could do that and think it was cool

Guy gets clowned on his whole life and hes going to get back at everyone with a tat like that. lol.

Dude should be hit in the *#%$+!* head with a spike bat.

haha holy $#%@ i know the guy that tattooed it. he used to work in the same shop with a buddy of mine.
personally i think its very distasteful and done very bad.
just think its funny how it ended up on NT.

A saw a bald dude around 25 who had a swatstika tattoo on his arm smh, dude walks around with a sleeveless shirt on too

if i happen to see him, ill be damned if i dont put my golden gloves skills to work..ill put dude to sleep..

im in Texas, so ill prolly get off free.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

A saw a bald dude around 25 who had a swatstika tattoo on his arm smh, dude walks around with a sleeveless shirt on too

you're in no position to criticize anyboy.

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

2nn1bo.jpg

WOW.

Alex

laugh.gif

- HILARIOUS. and yes im laughing at the tattoo.

- to me this is no different than people in the south that refuse to let the confederate flag go (which i see on a daily basis). my take on it is hey, at leastwe can clearly see how much of a douche you are without you saying a word (word to the scarlett letter).

- i like it when these types feel the need to wear their ignorance on their sleeve like a badge of honor. more power to them, im all for it.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by THE FAME

His body..his thoughts...I could care less.

Co-sign I don't think some of these people realize that...smh

You say that to people who lost family that day. See what they see. My uncle pulled people out of the rubble that day, and I'm offended and angered.

Your uncle...not you what gives you the right to be angry at this guy? What happened to freedom of speech etc he has the freedom to put whatever he wants onhis body no matter how much it offends you...That's what I love about America(U.S.A)...

Back
Top Bottom