Most tasteless tattoo I've ever seen (PICS)

Didn't laugh just said
eek.gif
WOW
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

The jumpers aren't in proportion to the buildings. Tacky.
Now this is what I laughed it
laugh.gif

How is this more tasteless than a swastika? It makes a mockery of 9/11, sure, but I wouldn't go so far as to punch the guy for having it. It's hisbody, let him do whatever he wants with it. A swastika represents a lot more hate and evil than this stupid tattoo does.

That will never be a laughing matter.

...And that says a lot coming from a person like myself.

eaalto wrote:
How is this more tasteless than a swastika? It makes a mockery of 9/11, sure, but I wouldn't go so far as to punch the guy for having it. It's his body, let him do whatever he wants with it. A swastika represents a lot more hate and evil than this stupid tattoo does.

This.
Some people are just overreacting.
Giving the guy exactly what he wants.
But that tattoo is def distasteful.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

eaalto wrote:
How is this more tasteless than a swastika? It makes a mockery of 9/11, sure, but I wouldn't go so far as to punch the guy for having it. It's his body, let him do whatever he wants with it. A swastika represents a lot more hate and evil than this stupid tattoo does.

This.
smh.gif

i agree

eaalto wrote:
This.
smh.gif

I'd totally give a relative of a 9/11 victim a pass for putting dude to sleep.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

eaalto wrote:
This.
smh.gif
I'd totally give a relative of a 9/11 victim a pass for putting dude to sleep.

It's just not worth getting mad about. Why risk going to prison for assault/battery over some stupid tattoo? No court would side with theassailant just because of the tasteless tattoo.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

His body..his thoughts...I could care less.

Co-sign I don't think some of these people realize that...smh

You say that to people who lost family that day. See what they see. My uncle pulled people out of the rubble that day, and I'm offended and angered.

Back
Top Bottom