Most Ridiculous Lines in Rap Thread

"Look in my face, this how death look. Look, if you deaf look"

-UTP, Nolia Clap

Smh

"My homeboy just domed a *****" - Jay Rock

I know what he means, but still. Domed is used so much more often in the other context :lol:

edit: the "i just hope the lord forgive him" line right after makes it even funnier

Last edited:
HAHA! Here's another dude that you can put everything he writes in this category. And his name is up there for worst of all time. It's not rocket science why this dude's career never took off.
Dudes from NY on here will actually swear he's nice.  
roll.gif

I personally know strangers aint that strange- Lil Wayne. This line made exactly zero sense lol

Never let me slip, cause if I slip then I'm slipping

mind blown

:rofl: legendary ":rolleyes" line

Until I looked at the lyrics to Started From The Bottom, I thought Drake said "I could turn your boy into a man, but it's "THE man" :lol:

Last edited:
"My homeboy just domed a *****" - Jay Rock

I know what he means, but still. Domed is used so much more often in the other context :lol:

edit: the "i just hope the lord forgive him" line right after makes it even funnier
The immature side of me feels like Jay-Rock is talking about a gay friend.

:rofl: legendary ":rolleyes" line

Until I looked at the lyrics to Started From The Bottom, I thought Drake said "I could turn your boy into a man, but it's "THE man" :lol:
I was just telling my bro how zesty that line sounded lol, and then he called weezy papi i just turned the song off

Heres some from E-40...

"I'm so tore, it looks like my eyes been stitched together with stitches"

I be more hipper than a hippopotamus"

Also every song by Keak Da Sneak :smh:

I really hate these 2 dudes

"***** bow down and count my inches" - Gudda Gudda.

I know what he meant, and it doesn't quite fit into this thread...but I just cannot let him slide.

Back in the day, rappers (LL) used to say things like "I make it burn when it's my turn".

Pause.

Also, you could probably rename this post to most ridiculous Ghostface lines and you would still be good. I LOVE Ghost...but some of the things he says...

"Ayo he said I had fly ankles..."

Man, this thread is golden! Haha
Ghost does go way off the wall. But man some of these lines are new to me and damb...:lol:

"We in Spurs thats faster than Tony Parker"

"Champagne pink Spades in the bucket b****,
young Jack Nicholson, I'm on the bucket list"

*looks at location*
Yea that explains it
Theres a reason why Biggie didnt mess with 40s music either
Guess he was a square as well tho
He really didn't say anything about feeling their music, he said you're a square if you don't understand what they're saying... and if ya from here and that's the case, verdict is he's probably right.

Oh and Biggie's feeling towards 40 had NOTHING to do with music.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom