Most Ridiculous Lines in Rap Thread

Lol man I just never put 2 and 2 together. :lol:

I'm embarrassed especially since I was a big LOX fan. And I actually loved that song. :smh:

I love this song too, but "My bathtub lift up, my walls do a 360".....What?

Clearly doesn't exist and what is the point even if it did? Elevating bathtub... By a man who rocked a paper towel as a bandana.......OK. What purpose does your elevating bathtub serve?

Bump almost two years to the day thats wild. Didnt even notice.
bruh is talkin bout drug doors, dummy bathtubs and secret cabinets lol

Clearly doesn't exist and what is the point even if it did? Elevating bathtub... By a man who rocked a paper towel as a bandana.......OK. What purpose does your elevating bathtub serve?

Tell me why I always interpreted that line as the bathtub actually lifting up like 4-6 feet in the air on some Looney Tunes stuff. Guess thats what happens when you initially hear a song as a kid 
laugh.gif
. Never once crossed my mind to think it through some more.

I'll take my L here

Last edited:

Tell me why I always interpreted that line as the bathtub actually lifting up like 4-6 feet in the air on some Looney Tunes stuff. Guess thats what happens when you initially hear a song as a kid :lol: . Never once crossed my mind to think it through some more.

I'll take my L here
Lmaooo i thought that too as a kid and hearing this line i think of coke spots and secret rooms

Tell me why I always interpreted that line as the bathtub actually lifting up like 4-6 feet in the air on some Looney Tunes stuff. Guess thats what happens when you initially hear a song as a kid :lol: . Never once crossed my mind to think it through some more.

I'll take my L here

View media item 1471287

Pull up in my trap same color as my arm pit

Right hand nasty,left hand gay

Both from oj the juice lol

And I can't forget:

Stupid swag u can call me Argentina

Back
Top Bottom