Most Ridiculous Lines in Rap Thread

its not that srs brah but alot of ppl do jus say i hate these bay cats an the reason be they jus dnt get it. i see thats not what u sayin but the thread was about lines that dnt make any sense all i was sayin was the line do make sense. whether its wack or not is subjective an ppl gon hate whoever they want. for example i hate flo rida it is what it is

I got you but I seen some lines in here that make sense but are just *** so I decided to post them 40 lines I remembered, woulda posted some Keak Da Sneak lines but idk wtf he be saying when he rapping :lol:
And Bay Area hip hop is definitely something you gotta have the ear for, as you can tell I dont have it lol. Idk if yall slang different and it throws some ppl off but I really dont think its that. That aint stop dudes from rocking with Dipset and their Harlem slang so idk what it could be other than ppl genuinely not liking the music. I do mess with Spice 1 tho. Also I think everyone hates Flo Rida :lol:

Ain't listen to Keak Da Sneak in years, but I bought his 'Deified' album back in like 07, and these are probably my faves from him

"Get my ****** out the ghetto so they can rock stilettos" or something like that.

I've literally thought about that line for years. :lol:

Same here man. I have fast forwarded and rewinded alot over the years. Still don't know what's going on lol

"you look so good, i'll suck on your daddy's ****"

"Had sex with the corpse before i left her"

"***** higher than giraffe *****"

"Squeeze on my nuts, lick on my butt"

Last edited:
^ That Biggie line always did throw me off I couldn't even mess wit the song after the first time I heard it because of that

you act like the average person would understand that. when he says tony parker + spurs = spurs logo = spurs from cowboy boots 

"Real G's move in silence like lasagna". Middle finger to anybody who thought that line was hard. A real G wouldn't say some corny **** like that anyway!

I done shot dice with Larry Bird in Barcelona! - Riff Raff  :rofl: :pimp:

:smokin:smokin:smokin

One of the greatest hip hop songs of all time :smokin :rofl:

"Versaces keep me cold, slide like M Bison"

This should be in here

And Bay Area rap is trash for the most part. I listen to E-40 for comedy, not for his "talent" (although I can respect his older @#$%). Never understood why fellow Bay Area people get hurt when someone doesn't like our area's garbage artists.

Last edited:
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin

One of the greatest hip hop songs of all time
smokin.gif
roll.gif

"Versaces keep me cold, slide like M Bison"

This should be in here
Stop it, I can't man! 
roll.gif
   Jacket fly tho 
pimp.gif

waiting till he drops his album "If LIl B & kreayshawn can doit so can I"
roll.gif

Last edited:
And Bay Area rap is trash for the most part. I listen to E-40 for comedy, not for his "talent" (although I can respect his older @#$%). Never understood why fellow Bay Area people get hurt when someone doesn't like our area's garbage artists.

Sorry but at no point in time has there been any more bad music coming out the Bay than there is any other region in the country, there just hasn't... and if you look at it in a historical context, the Bay Area has contributed an absolutely ridiculous amount of good music to the genre.  

Hurt is the wrong word, it's more a combination of shame and pity because it is embarrassing to see. It's some self hate type stuff man.

I just chalk it up to a lack of exposure. If you're a younger dude it takes genuine effort and a willingness to go back and listen to the stuff that was coming out in the 90's.

Switching the point of focus to the modern era, I think another big factor is a lot of you dudes who speak down on the music scene out here have either outgrown "gangster rap" "street music" whatever you want to call it, and/or it was never made for you in the first place.

And that's fine, but if you've never listened to a retail project form The Jacka, HD, Shady Nate, J Stalin, Joe Blow, Young Gully, etc, who goes around saying, "most Bay Area rap is trash" then you're just ignorant.

If you are familiar with those artist and that lane of music is your thing, I seriously challenge you to name a rapper anywhere speaking that real life struggle rap who makes any of those guys look bad. 

Sorry but at no point in time has there been any more bad music coming out the Bay than there is any other region in the country, there just hasn't... and if you look at it in a historical context, the Bay Area has contributed an absolutely ridiculous amount of good music to the genre.  

Hurt is the wrong word, it's more a combination of shame and pity because it is embarrassing to see. It's some self hate type stuff man.

I just chalk it up to a lack of exposure. If you're a younger dude it takes genuine effort and a willingness to go back and listen to the stuff that was coming out in the 90's.

Switching the point of focus to the modern era, I think another big factor is a lot of you dudes who speak down on the music scene out here have either outgrown "gangster rap" "street music" whatever you want to call it, and/or it was never made for you in the first place.

And that's fine, but if you've never listened to a retail project form The Jacka, HD, Shady Nate, J Stalin, Joe Blow, Young Gully, etc, who goes around saying, "most Bay Area rap is trash" then you're just ignorant.

If you are familiar with those artist and that lane of music is your thing, I seriously challenge you to name a rapper anywhere speaking that real life struggle rap who makes any of those guys look bad. 

Self hate??? Wow... I don't equate rap music/culture with hometown pride or let it define my identity like those angry Harlem Shake clowns do. This is exactly what I meant, you Bay Area rap music fans get so defensive (not as bad as NY fans though).

And I'm definitely not talking about anything from the 90s, like I said I can respect a lot of @#$% from back then. Dudes like Richie Rich, 40, Short, etc weren't just random dudes getting put on Pac and Big CDs. 3x Krazy with pre destroyed vocal cords Keak :smokin

I've given the Jacka, Livewire, etc plenty of chances. DLd all their albums at the suggestion of my boy and just kept the tracks I liked. All of them have some @#$% that goes hard, but most of their music sounds like some generic, bland early-mid 2000s hood @#$%. At least to me it does, no hate if you enjoy it.

Last edited:
Have you actually heard the The Jack Artist or Based On A True Story? Actual retail albums? If that's "bland hood ****" to you then I don't really know what to say. Maybe you just think all hood **** is bland? In which case you'd fall into that second category. Idk. 

I'm justs saying, in comparison to no other region is Bay rap trash. When the occasional dude born and raised int the Bay says something of the sort, eyebrows are raised. 

Last edited:
Jack Artist is a bay classic. I do miss that old funky sound our music used to sound like though, so much great **** came out of here in the 90s.

Have you actually heard the The Jack Artist or Based On A True Story? Actual retail albums? If that's "bland hood ****" to you then I don't really know what to say. Maybe you just think all hood **** is bland? In which case you'd fall into that second category. Idk. 

I'm justs saying, in comparison to no other region is Bay rap trash. When the occasional dude born and raised int the Bay says something of the sort, eyebrows are raised. 

it just doesn't sound good to some people...to you it does.

there could be other reasons for that...or it could just be that music is subjective.

there's science behind the fact that people perceive things differently. like...that's factual. so why is it such a big deal when someone doesn't like bay area music? .....even if they are from the bay area?

it just doesn't sound good to some people...to you it does.

there could be other reasons for that...or it could just be that music is subjective.

there's science behind the fact that people perceive things differently. like...that's factual. so why is it such a big deal when someone doesn't like bay area music? .....even if they are from the bay area?
of course its subjective everybody knows that. i think what brah responding to is callin it trash. thats a blanket statement. if its certain ish u dnt like u could just say that like i dnt like hyphy ish or whatever but cats been droppin raw ish since like 1990 an most cats dnt even kno all the rap history we got so dnt throw out the baby with the bathwater. 

of course its subjective everybody knows that. i think what brah responding to is callin it trash. thats a blanket statement. if its certain ish u dnt like u could just say that like i dnt like hyphy ish or whatever but cats been droppin raw ish since like 1990 an most cats dnt even kno all the rap history we got so dnt throw out the baby with the bathwater. 

but before any of that dude called somebody lame for their opinion on two lines...so yeah idc.

"I grab the mic an flip my tongue like a dike" - dr. dre

line makes sense and i know he didnt write it but it just sound stupid an awkward comin from him.

Last edited:
its not "im so tore" idk where dude got that from probably a dumb lyric site but if u listened to the line in the song he says "im so tow" as in im fu**ed up or high as fu** 

then "look like my eyes been stiched together wit stiches" man...wat do this ninja eyes look like:

View media item 358673

Ok then. 

But to each his own

oh my GOD you have to be the...like...seriously?

FOOL saying you are "tow" as a means of saying you are ****** up is TORE but it's said "tow" just like 4 gets said "fo" and door "do"

and i completely understand the line. just so YOU know...you wasted your time.

but just because the logic behind the line makes sense doesn't make it not wack.

if he would have said "my money so long it's like Brazilian hair" i would get it....Brazilian women have long hair. but the line sucks.

Last edited:

Whatever you say. I guess I'm ignorant and full of self hatred for not liking exceptional, original music like this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom