Most annoying quotes people post on twitter or on Facebooks status's

people who title their photo albums with song lyrics

people who take "jumping" pictures. i know a few of yall do it. quit it. please. it's lame and someone should tackle you mid air.

the POV pics of people chillin with their legs/feet showing and the location in the background.

anything to do with grinding and not sleeping. i always say "God slept on the 7th day. You aint God"

whats even more annoying is girls thinkin they doing it when guys trickin out for em for LV bags. And posting statuses when their drunk when you damb well they sober.

whats even more annoying is girls thinkin they doing it when guys trickin out for em for LV bags. And posting statuses when their drunk when you damb well they sober.

I think how much an individual despises a certain post depends mostly on who the person is posting it, then secondly what they are posting.

I have been clicking the Hide all posts by ______ quite often lately.

I think how much an individual despises a certain post depends mostly on who the person is posting it, then secondly what they are posting.

I have been clicking the Hide all posts by ______ quite often lately.

"can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars"

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

"Im done with boys". #$%@! no you're not now shut the $%*% @& you #$%#$

"Bleh." What the #$@$ does that mean?

"Annoyed right now." Well after reading your status I guess that makes 2 of us.

"Why do guys lie?" Why don't you make me a #$%&*@ sandwich damb $#@!

"Everyone is against me." So am I.

"Im done with boys". #$%@! no you're not now shut the $%*% @& you #$%#$

"Bleh." What the #$@$ does that mean?

"Annoyed right now." Well after reading your status I guess that makes 2 of us.

"Why do guys lie?" Why don't you make me a #$%&*@ sandwich damb $#@!

"Everyone is against me." So am I.

If you tweet #nodaysoff you most likely have lots of days off.
when people RT non certified accounts like liltunechii and realwizkahlifa

If you tweet #nodaysoff you most likely have lots of days off.
when people RT non certified accounts like liltunechii and realwizkahlifa

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by frink85

QFT. its like...read the damn quote. if you crazy as hell like that, i dont even want to deal with you anyway, and your "best" is probably an idiot.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I called this out on my FB status last night...4 girls immediately deleted me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That Marilyn Monroe quote is the worst... funny thing is the majority of the girls on my Facebook who have that under their quotes are all ugly as %%!+, thinkin they gems when they're really just a hard rock. 

Originally Posted by frink85

QFT. its like...read the damn quote. if you crazy as hell like that, i dont even want to deal with you anyway, and your "best" is probably an idiot.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That Marilyn Monroe quote is the worst... funny thing is the majority of the girls on my Facebook who have that under their quotes are all ugly as %%!+, thinkin they gems when they're really just a hard rock. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I hate "irespectfemales" on twitter. Dude is a +$#%@ made simp I swear.
Anyone who tweets like him
QFT
mad.gif
.  that dude is the simp king. I hate when girls RT him and all the other simps like him talkin bout "fellas take notes" and all that bs

and all those damb horoscope RTs.  i think its called twitscope or twittascope.  nobody cares that your a gemini and your key planet Mercury harmonizes with pushy Mars in your friendly sign today, provoking you to talk up a storm. stop RT that crap. its and mad annoying and cloggin up my twitter feed

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I hate "irespectfemales" on twitter. Dude is a +$#%@ made simp I swear.
Anyone who tweets like him
QFT
mad.gif
.  that dude is the simp king. I hate when girls RT him and all the other simps like him talkin bout "fellas take notes" and all that bs

and all those damb horoscope RTs.  i think its called twitscope or twittascope.  nobody cares that your a gemini and your key planet Mercury harmonizes with pushy Mars in your friendly sign today, provoking you to talk up a storm. stop RT that crap. its and mad annoying and cloggin up my twitter feed

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but all of this is 100% truth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but all of this is 100% truth
laugh.gif

bible %$#! is the worst

people want others to think theyre a good christian or something, but only when something bad happens

edit - the monroe one
eyes.gif

bible %$#! is the worst

people want others to think theyre a good christian or something, but only when something bad happens

edit - the monroe one
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom