Most annoying quotes people post on twitter or on Facebooks status's

All from the same person [copy+pasted]:

I Could Be Sucsessful Nd Have Enemies Or Be Poor Nd Have Friends Out Here Strugglein Wit Me! -Jack

My Bruh Said I Gone Soft I Said You Dnt Get It She So Wit It One Heart We Split It! -Roach

Sum !$!+#+ Just Dnt Understand Wat It Is To Be A Sneaker Head, So What If I Pay More Den 2 Bills For Sum Jayz!
laugh.gif

‎& You Know That Bay Is My Rompin Ground I Mean Stompin Ground But I Like The Way Rompin Sounds So Ima Keep It Romp Related Nd If It Aint Down Wit Da Romp I Hate It! -Furl

roll.gif
roll.gif
all this is pure comedy cause it's like those statuses come straight from an assembly line.
"Gettin it in", a random young money line, "FML", etc etc. Still won't make me get a twitter though, just
so I could read all that same stuff but at an even faster rate (do you really need to send a tweet out every
3 minutes? What is possibly different you have done 3 minutes before your last tweet? Cure cancer?
Read a novel?.)

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
- Marilyn Monroe

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

9kzdyp.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I DESPISE that quote
fuuuuuuuu-300x226.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
all this is pure comedy cause it's like those statuses come straight from an assembly line.
"Gettin it in", a random young money line, "FML", etc etc. Still won't make me get a twitter though, just
so I could read all that same stuff but at an even faster rate (do you really need to send a tweet out every
3 minutes? What is possibly different you have done 3 minutes before your last tweet? Cure cancer?
Read a novel?.)

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
- Marilyn Monroe

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

9kzdyp.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I DESPISE that quote
fuuuuuuuu-300x226.jpg

Originally Posted by ill steelo

"I'm just saying you could do better" or any other quote from that song

The fact that line is said on Facebook anymore is just a shame, it's horrible line too. 

Originally Posted by ill steelo

"I'm just saying you could do better" or any other quote from that song

The fact that line is said on Facebook anymore is just a shame, it's horrible line too. 

i hate when ugly girls comment on other ugly girls pictures saying "omg you're gorgeous! you're beautiful!" #$%^& no she isn't. quit gassin her up

i hate when ugly girls comment on other ugly girls pictures saying "omg you're gorgeous! you're beautiful!" #$%^& no she isn't. quit gassin her up

I'm guilty of quoting rap lyrics, but I quote old rap lyrics from the 80s and 90s not that Drake ***$.

Things people do on Facebook that annoy me:

Marilyn Monroe quotes.
People who take mirror pics (this ain't MySpace) and don't flip the photo.
People who take pictures of (old) pictures! Especially when take the pic from a cell phone. Learn how to use a scanner, people.

I'm guilty of quoting rap lyrics, but I quote old rap lyrics from the 80s and 90s not that Drake ***$.

Things people do on Facebook that annoy me:

Marilyn Monroe quotes.
People who take mirror pics (this ain't MySpace) and don't flip the photo.
People who take pictures of (old) pictures! Especially when take the pic from a cell phone. Learn how to use a scanner, people.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

people who take pictures of their every meals.

"corona poolside"- picture
"chipotle for dinner"-picture

like first off nobody give a damb what you eat every damn minute.

THIS. Plus those people who be checking EVERYWHERE. Like I seen duke check in when he got on the freeway. I'm like WTH? Seriously? No one gives one single DAMB. I'm sorry y'all. I can go in on this thread but I shall refrain.

THIS. Plus those people who be checking EVERYWHERE. Like I seen duke check in when he got on the freeway. I'm like WTH? Seriously? No one gives one single DAMB. I'm sorry y'all. I can go in on this thread but I shall refrain.

I got a question though, if everyone has all these issues with these type of statuses and tweets why friend or follow them then?  Just wondering.

I got a question though, if everyone has all these issues with these type of statuses and tweets why friend or follow them then?  Just wondering.

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some chick posting about how she keep dissin a dude but he dont get the point I swear chicks love attention whoring on FB

Some chick posting about how she keep dissin a dude but he dont get the point I swear chicks love attention whoring on FB

Originally Posted by FullMetal

I don't understand why people have the need to randomly post song lyrics although I get the urge to do so too
laugh.gif
I also don't understand why its annoying to read

i aint gon flex, damn near all my statuses be song lyrics but it dont be *+$* that be on the radio so most folks dont be knowin wat im talkin bout

Originally Posted by FullMetal

I don't understand why people have the need to randomly post song lyrics although I get the urge to do so too
laugh.gif
I also don't understand why its annoying to read

i aint gon flex, damn near all my statuses be song lyrics but it dont be *+$* that be on the radio so most folks dont be knowin wat im talkin bout

Back
Top Bottom