MORE than 101 ways to cheat in REAL LIFE! here's some

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

4.If you get brain freeze from eating something cold too quickly, press your tongue against the roof of your mouth as hard as you can. Voila, instant brain freeze relief.

I've been doing this one for a while now. I use my thumb to press the top front teeth outward gently and it does the trick.

4.If you get brain freeze from eating something cold too quickly, press your tongue against the roof of your mouth as hard as you can. Voila, instant brain freeze relief.

I've been doing this one for a while now. I use my thumb to press the top front teeth outward gently and it does the trick.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Put em up

laugh.gif
yo I tired the salt shaking trick. That felt wild H0.M0

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just realized that right now. Good thing no one was watching me.

1.Can't find your car in a parking lot? Hitting the lock button trying to get it to beep? Extend the distance of key-less entry by putting the key under your chin. The signal will resonate in your skull increasing the range dramatically. This really works, and it's safe because the radiation is non-ionizing.

This one is legit, been doing it for a while now before reading this.

More please!

1.Can't find your car in a parking lot? Hitting the lock button trying to get it to beep? Extend the distance of key-less entry by putting the key under your chin. The signal will resonate in your skull increasing the range dramatically. This really works, and it's safe because the radiation is non-ionizing.

This one is legit, been doing it for a while now before reading this.

More please!

8.If you lean your head back and pretend to shake salt into your mouth from an imaginary salt shaker, you will taste salt. If it doesn't work at first, try varying the rates of shaking. For some people you have to go slower but faster works for other people.

3c2367141b9730c5f066a9930d7ad1b7b0ebf364_r.gif

grin.gif

8.If you lean your head back and pretend to shake salt into your mouth from an imaginary salt shaker, you will taste salt. If it doesn't work at first, try varying the rates of shaking. For some people you have to go slower but faster works for other people.

3c2367141b9730c5f066a9930d7ad1b7b0ebf364_r.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

that gas tank one is a lie. some cars have the gas symbol in the middle between 2 gauges with NO arrow.

but nice post btw
pimp.gif

There doesn't have to be an arrow it said that on the icon itself.  Which ever side the handle on the icon is facing is the side the gas tank is on. 

But good im going to have to download the app
hmmmm......imma check that out. thanx.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

that gas tank one is a lie. some cars have the gas symbol in the middle between 2 gauges with NO arrow.

but nice post btw
pimp.gif

There doesn't have to be an arrow it said that on the icon itself.  Which ever side the handle on the icon is facing is the side the gas tank is on. 

But good im going to have to download the app
hmmmm......imma check that out. thanx.

Originally Posted by AG 47

2.On most elevators, press "close door" and your floor number at the same time for
express service. You will skip all floors between even if people are calling the elevator.

Gotta try this. And the one about the COPS, true story. I use that all the time.
come on you think this works?

Originally Posted by AG 47

2.On most elevators, press "close door" and your floor number at the same time for
express service. You will skip all floors between even if people are calling the elevator.

Gotta try this. And the one about the COPS, true story. I use that all the time.
come on you think this works?

Back
Top Bottom