Monta Ellis is The Kobe Bryant of The Golden State Warriors

Umm.....

Monta's and Kobe's games are incomparible because they're just different. However, I will say this: outside of Warrior fans, NT REALLY underrateshis abilities.

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

hey look, it's mayor!

laugh.gif

nah though..ive been watching Warriors games this past week and noticed dude more...Monta Ellis drives to the basket > Lebrons drives to the basket...the only thing Bron has over Ellis is his big dunking ability..ill tell you one thing..with 10 seconds left..ill give the ball to Monta rather than Lebron...

Whoa! Hold on there buddy
laugh.gif
I was with youup until there. Monta sometimes gets lost in crunch time situations and makes some dumb mistakes. But Monta's mid range jimmie = MONEY

i respect monta ellis' game but to say he's better than lebron is wrong.
even if it is your opinion, it's still wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Umm.....

Monta's and Kobe's games are incomparible because they're just different. However, I will say this: outside of Warrior fans, NT REALLY underrates his abilities.

Na, I'm not a Warriors fan, but living in the Bay Area, I watch alot of their games.
Monta is that dude, he made amazing strides from Year 1to Year 2 to year 3 with his mid-range J he's developed.
I can see him being an all-star(even though the West is loaded with amazing young pgs) in a year or 2
He's quick as hell, but he really benefits from Coach Nelson's system.
Hopefully he shows up in the playoffs this year...

Monta is my favorite player on the Dubs, but like everyone else, I gotta disagree. He's still got a looooong way to go on the defensive end.

But Monta is shooting a ridiculous percentage for a guard.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by acidicality

Umm.....

Monta's and Kobe's games are incomparible because they're just different. However, I will say this: outside of Warrior fans, NT REALLY underrates his abilities.

Na, I'm not a Warriors fan, but living in the Bay Area, I watch alot of their games.
Monta is that dude, he made amazing strides from Year 1to Year 2 to year 3 with his mid-range J he's developed.
I can see him being an all-star(even though the West is loaded with amazing young pgs) in a year or 2
He's quick as hell, but he really benefits from Coach Nelson's system.
Hopefully he shows up in the playoffs this year...

haha i was saying that more in reference to the monta ellis midrange jumper thing a while back

but overall he needs to improve on D to be an all-around player (and all-star), and yeah, i think he'll learn from last year to show up in the postseason.hopefully....

Once dude cut out the 3PT shot out his game, it was game over.

He attacks the rim relentlessly, and more importantly, finishes.

Mid range jumper is $

Shoots good from the line.

He's definitely getting paid this Summer.

He's not > Lebron though
laugh.gif

***** with that bs! last time i checked he hasn't scored 81 points against anyone, made the all star game, or won an MVP.

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

***** with that bs! last time i checked he hasn't scored 81 points against anyone, made the all star game, or won an MVP.
Umm only 2 players have scored 81 points in history, does that mean no one else is better than them?
Steve Nash won 2 MVPs, does that mean he's better than Kobe and LeBron?

Learn how to read DF, and read the title again

Kobe hasn't won an MVP either. Monta scored 72 in a high school game. Close enough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Mayor's Oil Supply > Iraq's

enough said

arent you afghan?...i found it funny you made an oil joke

afghanistan is known for its oil?
nerd.gif

wow man...look it up...

anyways..let me officially re-word my statement...Monta Ellis IS the future NBA ALL STAR...dude will become a kobe-like player...at 6'3 dude will besomeone to worry about..he will eventually be in a discussion with kobe and lebron..i mean..hes already dropping about 20 points per game (estimate)

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Mayor's Oil Supply > Iraq's

enough said

arent you afghan?...i found it funny you made an oil joke

afghanistan is known for its oil?
nerd.gif

wow man...look it up...

anyways..let me officially re-word my statement...Monta Ellis IS the future NBA ALL STAR...dude will become a kobe World B Free/George Gervin-like player...at 6'3 dude will be someone to worry about..he will eventually be in a discussion with kobe and lebron..i mean..hes already dropping about 20 points per game (estimate)

I fixed it the way I would write it, not saying your wrong, just putting in my 2 cents. Monta can get to the rack and finish with some of the best in thegame already, needs to add a little more range and confidence, but....

This dude does not play defense, and for me that removes him from the Bron/Kobe level, untill he starts playing. Dude got yanked two games ago cause he wasdoing absolutely nothing to stop Kevin Martin (who can score quiet well too) but Monta was getting beat down the floor again and again on D.... and if youwatch him run on offense you know maybe 2 people in the league can EVER beat Monta down the floor, so he needs to add the effort there too.

Monta is no Mamba......come on now...flippin HYPEBEAST

Thats BD's Team.....Monta is still on the rise....He doesn't attract attention on the court like Kobe...Monta doesn't have a jay like Kobe.....andone more thing.......

MONTA CAN'T DROP 81 ON HIS BEST NIGHT....LLS But don't get me wrong...Monta is a good player...I do fear him more then T-Mac....lls. And can Monta dothis

Back
Top Bottom