Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Wait hold up...I just bought the white studios yesterday for $149.50...u telling me they dropped $20 to $129.50....
Who can I talk to about his? Anyone got a customer service #?

actually it's 129.00

Thx for the help guy...Anyone know if they honor price adjustments?

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Wait hold up...I just bought the white studios yesterday for $149.50...u telling me they dropped $20 to $129.50....
Who can I talk to about his? Anyone got a customer service #?

actually it's 129.00

Thx for the help guy...Anyone know if they honor price adjustments?

hey why are the white studios 130 now instead of 150?

cause i was going to get the blacks but now i might just get the whites

are the whites more used and the blacks possibly overstock brand new????
nerd.gif

you guys think if i wait till tomorrow itll go even cheaper? or could this be an error and should i cawp now?
nerd.gif

and that BB thing works i had the beats in ears and returned em cause they kept falling out 

but ill have to get the blacks to do that cause whites are apple exclusive i think

and you guys think they will extend the sale or end tomorrow?

nerd.gif

you guys think if i wait till tomorrow itll go even cheaper? or could this be an error and should i cawp now?
nerd.gif

and that BB thing works i had the beats in ears and returned em cause they kept falling out 

but ill have to get the blacks to do that cause whites are apple exclusive i think

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I think it will end tomorrow because they switched the date from Jan. 6th (I think) to Dec 31th, 2010.

I think they lowered the price of the white studio because probably to are not selling as much and who knows how the condition will be.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I think it will end tomorrow because they switched the date from Jan. 6th (I think) to Dec 31th, 2010.

I think they lowered the price of the white studio because probably to are not selling as much and who knows how the condition will be.

AWWW crap! are they closed for the holidays??

I wanted to purchase but Im not living at my billing address, Any ideas???

AWWW crap! are they closed for the holidays??

I wanted to purchase but Im not living at my billing address, Any ideas???

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

i just dont wanna be scummed here
cause i originally wanted the blacks but this price drop id rather just take the whites

but i feel like they ganna do something like the solos like the blacks will be some overstock sealed joints

and the whites will be refurb than id rather just pay the extra 20 for the blacks

who got their studios so far
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

i just dont wanna be scummed here
cause i originally wanted the blacks but this price drop id rather just take the whites

but i feel like they ganna do something like the solos like the blacks will be some overstock sealed joints

and the whites will be refurb than id rather just pay the extra 20 for the blacks

who got their studios so far
nerd.gif

How's Monster's customer service?

Wanted to see if they would give me a new cord/control talk if I said it wasn't working w/o having to send back the whole thing (the one they sent me only sends audio to the right ear) Its either that or do the BBy swap.

How's Monster's customer service?

Wanted to see if they would give me a new cord/control talk if I said it wasn't working w/o having to send back the whole thing (the one they sent me only sends audio to the right ear) Its either that or do the BBy swap.

Back
Top Bottom