Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by rhester

Got my Turbines today and I like them so far...
They only came with the bag and one pair of tips (which I wasnt expecting
30t6p3b.gif
)
Luckily I have tips left over from my tours.....

I don't mind them not coming with the box, I think the OD fancy packaging is what makes the retail price so high..
And I dont really need that ####...
Pulled the trigger on turbines too.  How is the base compared to tours?
Good, their even imo. One's not better than the other....
But I like the turbines better than tours, the tours always fell out of my ears...
Wore them in the gym tonight could barley hear the music they were blasting over the speakers, and they didn't fall out once...

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by rhester

Got my Turbines today and I like them so far...
They only came with the bag and one pair of tips (which I wasnt expecting
30t6p3b.gif
)
Luckily I have tips left over from my tours.....

I don't mind them not coming with the box, I think the OD fancy packaging is what makes the retail price so high..
And I dont really need that ####...
Pulled the trigger on turbines too.  How is the base compared to tours?
Good, their even imo. One's not better than the other....
But I like the turbines better than tours, the tours always fell out of my ears...
Wore them in the gym tonight could barley hear the music they were blasting over the speakers, and they didn't fall out once...

YESS!!! THEY RESTOCKED!!! Which ones would you guys recommend the turbines or the tour headphones ....

^^ Personally Ive heard that the Solos break real easily... but thats a great price

YESS!!! THEY RESTOCKED!!! Which ones would you guys recommend the turbines or the tour headphones ....

^^ Personally Ive heard that the Solos break real easily... but thats a great price

Since I placed an order earlier today I have to wait three days before placing another order
I would call but they're closed for today and won't open till monday due to the holiday
So Im F'd on getting Solo's since the sale is over tomorrow

Since I placed an order earlier today I have to wait three days before placing another order
I would call but they're closed for today and won't open till monday due to the holiday
So Im F'd on getting Solo's since the sale is over tomorrow

Wait hold up...I just bought the white studios yesterday for $149.50...u telling me they dropped $20 to $129.50....
Who can I talk to about his? Anyone got a customer service #?

Wait hold up...I just bought the white studios yesterday for $149.50...u telling me they dropped $20 to $129.50....

Originally Posted by blazinRook

actually it's 129.00

Originally Posted by blazinRook

actually it's 129.00

After FINALLY getting through (and hearing horror stories about the tours), I ordered some turbines instead. should go out on monday.

After FINALLY getting through (and hearing horror stories about the tours), I ordered some turbines instead. should go out on monday.

^Damn, I was waiting for the tours to go back in stock, but after reading some of your comments, I'ma just cop the turbines

^Damn, I was waiting for the tours to go back in stock, but after reading some of your comments, I'ma just cop the turbines

Back
Top Bottom