Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

the solo HD best buy switch was a success
pimp.gif
 with no questions asked.

What exactly did you do?
 i just copped the red solo hd. went to the near by mall parking lot and switched um out, walked around the mall for about an hour just in case they asked why i didnt like um i could say that i tried um for a lil and just didnt like the sound quality then i went back to bb and just went to customer service and said " i would like to return these" then they checked and made sure everything was there and did the return. they didnt even asked why i was returning them. 

pimp.gif
 with no questions asked.

What exactly did you do?
 i just copped the red solo hd. went to the near by mall parking lot and switched um out, walked around the mall for about an hour just in case they asked why i didnt like um i could say that i tried um for a lil and just didnt like the sound quality then i went back to bb and just went to customer service and said " i would like to return these" then they checked and made sure everything was there and did the return. they didnt even asked why i was returning them. 

pimp.gif
 with no questions asked.

What exactly did you do?
whats hard to understand, buy a brand new pair and just switch the headphones and take them back.

pimp.gif
 with no questions asked.

What exactly did you do?
whats hard to understand, buy a brand new pair and just switch the headphones and take them back.

Imma have to do the Best Buy thing

Just got the Red Solo joint and only get sound coming outta the right ear
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Imma have to do the Best Buy thing

Just got the Red Solo joint and only get sound coming outta the right ear
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my turbines came in today but did not come with any extra ear pieces.. the ones that came with it are too big...
eyes.gif

besides that they are pretty koo

my turbines came in today but did not come with any extra ear pieces.. the ones that came with it are too big...
eyes.gif

besides that they are pretty koo

i returned a refurb pair . best buy opens the box, takes the headphones out the case, examines them and makes sure everything is in there (manuals, cleaning cloth, and wires). theirs no serial number on the headphones, and of course they're gonna ask why the return

i returned a refurb pair . best buy opens the box, takes the headphones out the case, examines them and makes sure everything is in there (manuals, cleaning cloth, and wires). theirs no serial number on the headphones, and of course they're gonna ask why the return

I ordered the Black Solos on the 23rd and received them from Fedex today. There were a few fingerprints, but mine came with the case and a cleaning cloth. They sound brand new and i am happy with my purchase so far (no jinx).

However I didn't get any paperwork/Receipt of my purchase or 90 warranty. I remember reading somewhere in here that it happened to someone else also. How do I return these if i need to within the 90 days?

I ordered the Black Solos on the 23rd and received them from Fedex today. There were a few fingerprints, but mine came with the case and a cleaning cloth. They sound brand new and i am happy with my purchase so far (no jinx).

However I didn't get any paperwork/Receipt of my purchase or 90 warranty. I remember reading somewhere in here that it happened to someone else also. How do I return these if i need to within the 90 days?

Originally Posted by JP310

Buy another pair at Best Buy, swap them out and return.

Originally Posted by JP310

Buy another pair at Best Buy, swap them out and return.

pimp.gif
 with no questions asked.

What exactly did you do?
when you bought the new headphones did you add warranty to it or you just bought it by itself?

pimp.gif
 with no questions asked.

What exactly did you do?
when you bought the new headphones did you add warranty to it or you just bought it by itself?

Back
Top Bottom