Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

its a chance they bight check the serial number. also it wont match with your receipt then you wont have any warranty.

its a chance they bight check the serial number. also it wont match with your receipt then you wont have any warranty.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

theres no serial on the actual headphones, you can switch easily but im not saying to go do it
laugh.gif

theres no serial on the actual headphones, you can switch easily but im not saying to go do it
laugh.gif

well i mean do the headphones itself have a serial number on them? if so i highly doubt they will go that deep into checkin them...just a thought tho i might have to try it this weekend

well i mean do the headphones itself have a serial number on them? if so i highly doubt they will go that deep into checkin them...just a thought tho i might have to try it this weekend

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

i know morally its wrong but has anyone thought about purchasing brand new headphones from like best buy or apple and switching them out and then returning them? i was thinking bout doing this just to be extra safe with the whole "refurbished" thing.

I was seriously just thinking about doing this too lol
Yes, I probably will just to play it safe and since monsters refurbished are just "polished up"... 
wink.gif

i know morally its wrong but has anyone thought about purchasing brand new headphones from like best buy or apple and switching them out and then returning them? i was thinking bout doing this just to be extra safe with the whole "refurbished" thing.

Yes, I probably will just to play it safe and since monsters refurbished are just "polished up"... 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

wink.gif
hmmmm this could be an option lol

Originally Posted by dopestop

wink.gif
hmmmm this could be an option lol

i know apples return policy is you get a full refund but if its open you just gotta pay a restocking fee. which is fine with me.

i know apples return policy is you get a full refund but if its open you just gotta pay a restocking fee. which is fine with me.

I think with Best Buy, you have 30 days for a full refund. And there isn't a restocking fee on headphones.

Actually, I think BB no longer has restocking fees with the exception of special order items.

Back
Top Bottom